• kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Awesome, just awesome, always amazed but seldom surprised. His mother/wife/sister will be the next bereaved loved one on the news begging politicians to ban the evil guns that kill w/o warning.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Haha, pointing a loaded gun at his face, or at best, his hand. Could be an empty chamber....

Really doesn't matter with a revolver. Any gun for that matter. Basically just poor gun handling. I think he wanted to show people how cool the business end is.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, but think of how sweet the picture would have been if he had snapped it the moment the bullet was leaving the barrel.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Wow, just wow...i kept re-reading his post trying to find what was wrong, and then i scrolled down :nono:

Did anybody else flinch when they saw the picture? I wasn't expecting it and i think my body was trying to get out me of the line of fire :):

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The screw holding the crane in is off center.... :dunno:

But seriously, even if the chamber under the hammer was empty it would be the next chamber in the cylinder that would fire if the trigger was pulled and not the empty chamber. Stupid no matter how you look at it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There was a member here with an avatar picture of himself holding a clearly loaded revolver, finger on trigger, pointing at the camera.

He caught all kind of flack over that one. I can't remember who it was it's been a couple of years ago.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I just went back to check the location thinking it might be from possibly one of the Hillbilly states. Low and behold he is from the Westside of INDY. Just another blow to the Westsider's :bash:

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Wow, just wow...i kept re-reading his post trying to find what was wrong, and then i scrolled down :nono:

Did anybody else flinch when they saw the picture? I wasn't expecting it and i think my body was trying to get out me of the line of fire :):
    Pretty sure I flinched. I know I did last night when I had an AR pointed at my head at Gander Mtn. Guy was taking it off the upper rack, don't think he even realized where the muzzle was.

Top Bottom