• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I have always liked the Pink, Gray and OD AK...

I think I would have to pass on any pink CC though. Having worked downtown I think I would have a hard time if I ever had to draw it. I want to be taken seriously if unholstering a weapon. Plus, there would probably be some shame in it when the perp was delivered to the ER having to explain he was shot with a pink gun.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The last time I was at the 1500, I saw several pink guns that were for breast cancer awareness. It's a little more obvious if you're OCing, and it's pink. Why not raise awareness for 2 things at once?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Pink is for everyone

may be some gay shooters that like fashion guns, not just girls like pink, let them have it and have fun.

Real men might like pink too. I think they might be a little manlier than most if they were comfortable enough in their masculinity to sport a pink gun. They'd have to have balls the size of grapefruits to put up with all the teasing from their buddies!

I'm usually impressed by the guys that will wear pink shirts. Who has time for all that macho crap anyway?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Real men might like pink too. I think they might be a little manlier than most if they were comfortable enough in their masculinity to sport a pink gun. They'd have to have balls the size of grapefruits to put up with all the teasing from their buddies!

I'm usually impressed by the guys that will wear pink shirts. Who has time for all that macho crap anyway?

gay men are 'real mean' too...... Just sayin'

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Pink guns is not just for women but I would say 99% of the buyers are women. Not all pink guns have anything to do with breast cancer either. They may use that for the month of October to enhance their sales . I think it would be great if dealers would donate some of the profit from the pink guns towards breast cancer or any other Foundation. :twocents:

TD Meta

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Cloverdale, IN
    At T & D Metal Works You chose the color we will make it happen pink, purple its your choice. Take advantage of our February Pink Sale and save on any DuraCoat package using pink.

bstone2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    west side of indianapolis
    my wife wants a pink gun and i think its because women like to make manly things more girly. for instance wearing one of my big t-shirts and nothing else to look provocative or the ladies that like to drive big trucks. i dont get it because i am a man. what i do get is that its not bothering me so why should i care?

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Not Glocks, but . . . see below.

First, are you saying I am NOT mature? Second, why can't men shoot pink?
    1-dadpink.jpg

Or Yellow or Purple :rockwoot:
    1-19.jpg

Or Yellow or Pink or Blue :laugh:
    1-1-1.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-21.jpg
    Dang man you have done some work right there! Funny my PT111 but mine isn't pink haha.

ChristinaCeasar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    All 3 of my guns are pink. I have a Taurus 380(like pictured above), Taurus ultra light Chrome with pink pearl handles 38, and a Walter PK22. I love my pink guns. I will use mine to carry. Not just because they are pink I like the feel when I hold them. I was going to put a picture up but can't figure out how!

Last edited:

cassaireland05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Hillsboro IN
    I guess it is just to get women interested!!! But I think they just need to get their hands on a gun and start shooting. That is how I got hooked!!! Now I am addicted!!! :) But I am probably not a good person to ask because people think I am hard core!!! I always say go big or go home!! :)

cassaireland05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Hillsboro IN
    Also pink guns aren't practical. If things were to hit the fan. Who ever is going to be looking for you, well lets just say they are going to find you quick!! Just a thought to ponder! :) Just saying!

Top Bottom