• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thought I would pass down a Ruger single six convertible to my son like my dad did when I was young. When I was about 12, my dad told me that he would give me this Ruger as a gift after I graduated high school. Well, my son is also 12 now, and I just recently told him the same. He just gave a little smile and his eyes immediately went to my safe door and glanced things over and said that my XD-45 or a Glock would make a better gift. WTF ? ? ? Don't kids now days have any sentimental values ? LOL

DSCN1798.jpg

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    LMAO. I don't think he will take you up on that. I got a hunch son is going to accept it whether he likes it or not.

I just hope he keeps it in the family and continues the tradition. I never had any kids and not certain where my stuff will end up.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Thought I would pass down a Ruger single six convertible to my son like my dad did when I was young. When I was about 12, my dad told me that he would give me this Ruger as a gift after I graduated high school. Well, my son is also 12 now, and I just recently told him the same. He just gave a little smile and his eyes immediately went to my safe door and glanced things over and said that my XD-45 or a Glock would make a better gift. WTF ? ? ? Don't kids now days have any sentimental values ? LOL

DSCN1798.jpg

I'll take it. Suits me just fine.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow. I got a single six from my dad a long time ago. Despite how much I like a lot of my newer guns, that single six is still to this day the most enjoyable gun to shoot. I love that gun and will never get rid of it except to family (maybe).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom