• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    Looked in old threads a bit for this one, only saw a 2012 thread.

FMK looks like a Glock clone. They are selling an "optic ready", Vortex, etc 4'" barrel 9mm for $370 with a "fast" trigger.

Before anyone goes off on "cheap crap", I'd like to hear if they have any merits, and more specifically, from anyone who owns one, can speak to their accuracy, function, durability or compare them to similar models by the brands we all know and love!

If they're crap, then that's fine too, just curious.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    The one I shot was extremely ergonomic. One of the most comfortable pistols I've ever held. It ran two magazines without fail and was accurate for the short time I handled it. I've thought one would be nice to have as a truck gun.

Last edited:

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    Same ergos as a Glock? I prefer Smith's, but the Gen 4 is somewhat palatable. I wonder if they're that close that it could use the "Glock Trainer" laser. Best price I've seen on a new G19 G4 was $450.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Same ergos as a Glock? I prefer Smith's, but the Gen 4 is somewhat palatable. I wonder if they're that close that it could use the "Glock Trainer" laser. Best price I've seen on a new G19 G4 was $450.

Much more comfortable than a Glock. More comfortable than my sw mp 2.0 honestly. I just can't speak for reliability over the long haul.

Top Bottom