• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gee223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    That's her fault for throwing her 870 in the trunk instead of keeping it in the front seat where it belongs

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I heard from a friend of a friend that it didn't go down like your mother claimed.

First, the guy drove sanely and left his gun in the truck. Second, they were actually laughing and you mom gave the guy her phone number! He refused because he has a wife and kid and you mom looks like she's in her 60's.

Hwseeker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    She should report the incident to another police agency with jurisdiction in the area. The nut pointing the rifle at her committed a misdemeanor offense and should be investigated and charged.

The nut who blocked her exit also committed a few criminal offenses, including obstruction of traffic, intimidation, and, possibly, criminal confinement.

The officer that responded should be reported to his superiors if he did, in fact, fail to act and/or acted inappropriately.

Sounds to me like Bubba and company have something to hide, or at the very least, a couple of loose screws.

This is not police officer bashing, I am a law enforcement officer myself and there is no excuse for inaction when action appears to have been necessary.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh

1174330218-1174130085148_b.jpg

LOL'd big time.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    She should report the incident to another police agency with jurisdiction in the area. The nut pointing the rifle at her committed a misdemeanor offense and should be investigated and charged.

The nut who blocked her exit also committed a few criminal offenses, including obstruction of traffic, intimidation, and, possibly, criminal confinement.

The officer that responded should be reported to his superiors if he did, in fact, fail to act and/or acted inappropriately.

Sounds to me like Bubba and company have something to hide, or at the very least, a couple of loose screws.

This is not police officer bashing, I am a law enforcement officer myself and there is no excuse for inaction when action appears to have been necessary.

Someone didn't read the whole thread did they?

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    In the past I remember getting an email from HOA saying, movie crew will be in our neighborhood, or realtor taking pictures. I've also seen a leaflet, person introduces themselves and states their intention.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Didn't I read a similier story only from the other side of the coin, a day ot two ago. If so, maybe you both need to meet up and shake hands.

Top Bottom