• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    The van is a target at Knob Creek. The photo was taken by my late best freind. The guy is me with a big smile on my face after firing a Ma deuce. OOOOH YEEEEA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    It's a knight (a motif I like to have in my forum pics) but the "sword" is actually a "swordbrella" so I thought it's be funny.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Mine is just me playing around with a remote on my camera. I'll change it eventually but right now it's fun to have the avatar shooting the pins in my signature.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    I like creative solutions to problems, hence sticking a fork in an Oreo so you don't risk losing it in milk. Creative solutions happen everyday in the woods as well..

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    I used to enjoy the Chappelle show and just happened to find a pic of Samuel L Jackson.

ITS MY BEER!!!!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Because my horse was the most awesome equine ever to grace the planet...and I miss him a lot. But that's a sad story so we'll it's say it's cause he's wicked cool. Nuff said.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    My wife and I are huge fans of MASH, and when we used to Geocache, we were Col. Flagg (her favorite character) and Cpl. Klinger (mine). Since then, I just use it online as my moniker.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My wife and I are huge fans of MASH, and when we used to Geocache, we were Col. Flagg (her favorite character) and Cpl. Klinger (mine). Since then, I just use it online as my moniker.

I'd have to say that MASH is one of the best shows ever. It seemed like they always had an amazing cast the way they played off of each other whether it was a funny episode or one of the more serious/somber ones.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    My "name" comes from the Tracey Ullman show, on TV a long time ago. In one episode she went to work in a fast food taco joint. Her 18 year old pimple faced boss made her call him by his last name. She had to refer to him as "Mr. Ortega." My wife and I kidded about that for many years when we would go into McDs, Hardees, Taco Bell, etc. and see a "Mr. Ortega" barking orders. The pic just goes with the name.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My "name" comes from the Tracey Ullman show, on TV a long time ago. In one episode she went to work in a fast food taco joint. Her 18 year old pimple faced boss made her call him by his last name. She had to refer to him as "Mr. Ortega." My wife and I kidded about that for many years when we would go into McDs, Hardees, Taco Bell, etc. and see a "Mr. Ortega" barking orders. The pic just goes with the name.

Hell man, I truly thought that was you sitting in your canteena.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    It's a Folger Adam paracentric prison key. I am a locksmith by trade. Although I haven't been in the service end of the business for many years, I always found these locks and keys fascinating. This was the high security lock of choice before high security locks (Medeco and others) became mainstream.

Top Bottom