• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Last week I went down early Sunday night, and woke up early Monday afternoon. If I remember correctly it was pushing 16.5 hours. 7PM to 1130ish AM.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I hit about 16 hours once following a long airplane ride. All I remember is laying down on the bed in the hotel thinking about where to grab dinner and then waking up around noon the next day. Still in my clothes, drool on the pillow, but I felt awesome. :D

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    18 hours after 3 days of armed guard duty aboard the USS Kearsarge, we were short handed and I volunteered.. yeah, never volunteer for anything in the Military!

This is hilarious.. I actually laughed out loud!

23 hours

Fell asleep on the couch watching a show and woke up the next day to the same show - kind of freaked me out at first.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    ... I ended up taping aluminum foil over the windows in my room and slept an average of 14 hours a day. For a year.

Was this to keep the aliens from reading your mind while you were asleep and defenseless? If they could have read your mind/dreams, would they have been amused or horrified?

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Was this to keep the aliens from reading your mind while you were asleep and defenseless? If they could have read your mind/dreams, would they have been amused or horrified?

Does a good job of blocking out the sunlight. ;)

For aliens I recommend copper plating, it scrambles the waves.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    After I went through my Order of the Arrow Ordeal, back when that was hardcore. My mom and dad took me out for a steak dinner. I slept for around 36 hours after I got home. I was 16 at the time.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I would say somewhere around the 20 hour range back when I was younger. Now a days I'm lucky to get 5-6 hours a night, and catch up on the weekend by sleeping in until 10.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    10-12 is pretty regular once I can actually fall asleep, usually I get by with 2-4 hours. There have been times I've slept for 20 hours without waking up to go to the bathroom/get a drink/eat. After coming back from a trip to Australia with a severe bacterial sinus infection, love those long flights with poor circulation, I don't really remember waking up to take medication but I do remember getting up for a shower and grabbing some ramen noodles...I was probably awake for an hour a day for a week or two.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    ive done a solid 12-16 hrs with bathroom breaks and whatnot...after a 4 day fourth of july boating camping and drinking bender...think im just gonna do one or two days this year

Top Bottom