• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    No white copies here, either. No clue about legality of the LTCH reproduced on white paper.
    You'd be hard pressed to pick out the original from my copies. Heck, I don't even know...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I never thought of that. I just figured I'd have a copy on me at all times anyway, so why leave extra copies spread around?

I've lost my wallet. Actually I think it was picked when I was in Chicago in a crowded subway station.

It sucks. The less you have to replace the better.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I scanned my lifetime LtCH when I got it, but I've lost the scan. The original is laminated and gnarly already. D'OH!

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I've lost my wallet. Actually I think it was picked when I was in Chicago in a crowded subway station.

It sucks. The less you have to replace the better.

You carry the copy and leave the original at home...keep that pink paper you bought at kinkos for making copies as you lose them (if you do). At least that's my take on it. What about signing it? I don't have mine yet, I'm playing the waiting game. I went the L1 route and should have it within a week or two hopefully.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Like esrice, I too made kinko copies, signed and laminated them, one in the car visor, one in the car safe, original in home safe, one in bug out bag. As I read it, being licensed and linked works fro me in Indiana, glad to have the pink paper handy as i travel though.
    jet girl you always make me laugh, a documents examiner would have to tell me which was the original after years of carrying around they do get smushed. I even found my original 4 year LTCH from way back the other day and put that in the safe.

PS Whats up with "PINK" in Indiana, my LTCH is pink and the my Indiana D/L has a pink top, some good ol boys in some southern states might razz me about that.

Can we change it to blue?

Last edited:

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Because I have one in each range bag, in each car, at my folk's place (where I shoot), and anywhere else I tend to dwell.

More is better when they have to last you your entire lifetime.

Since replacement copies are $20, I have the original in the safe, and use laminated copies everywhere else (wallet, wife's purse, range bag, etc...).

What they said :+1:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So, is that a bottle of Tequila in that shower?:rockwoot:

Yes, it's tequila. I just put it in a Neutrogena bottle. :D

41fjdaxx1il__sl500_aa300_.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    make multiple copies FIRST. then sign the copies. then laminate if desired.

Thats what I did also.....didn't know you didn't have to carry it anymore though....what happens when a LEO asks? How many LEO know this? Still going to carry mine, but nice to know if you forgot you at least don't have to panic.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom