• ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Zombie strippers.

No..just no. I like zombies. I like strippers. I thought it would be slightly amusing even though it looked like it would suck.

atfirstiwaslike2.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    this IS the best zombie movie of all time.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVdqZww9aE&feature=relatedYou[/ame]
    you will love it...

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

Wow, never seen this movie and I generally consider myself a zombie nut.

I'm about halfway through it and I have to say it is about the most accurate and realistic (if you can say that) zombie flick I've seen in a long time. It's missing the typical zombie humor that comes from the B-rated flicks I normally enjoy, but this movie definitely doesn't need that.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I like the Dawn of the Dead remake and Land of the Dead. For comedy, Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead and Fido are up there. Ok, Fido is iffy but it deserves an honorable mention in the comedy category.

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Great flick, but not a zombie movie.

Just curious why you wouldn't consider it a zombie movie? :dunno:

Anyway, for me I too like comedy and serious zombie movies.
    I would say some of my favorites that I have seen MULTIPLE times and will still watch them even today like it's the first time I've seen them are:
    Shaun of the Dead
    Fido
    Zombieland
    Dawn of the Dead (original)
    Dawn of the Dead (remake)
    28 Days/Weeks Later
    Quarantine/2
    And The Walking Dead tv series!

Honorable Mention are all the less popular "dead" movies. (Diary of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Survival of the Dead, etc.)

When it comes to zombie movies, I have and always will be a fan.....regardless of how cheesy it might be! lol I have a hard drive in my computer stash with about a hundred zombie movies on it. (many are VERY cheesy and won't be watched again I'm sure. lol)

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    Zombiestrippers - LOL I would venture a guess that only NETFLIX users have seen this movie - not even "B" I'd say its Double D at best....

Kutnupe14 Thanks for the headsup for The Dead - I missed that one , downloaded a copy this morning and taking a look.

I had to laugh at "most accurate and realistic" - Zombies are not real - right? but I know what you mean.

If Zombism was going to hit - I'd say Africa is a good guess where it will start

jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    picking a favorite zombie movie is tough, i'm a big fun of zombie land if you want something that is funny. if you go more serious though, I go anything George A Romero. I also enjoy the Resident Evil stuff, i played the video game growing up, and can't deny that i enjoy watching Milla Jovavich. so i guess i fail at picking just one, way to many good ones out there for me to pick just one, and i'm sure there are a ton that i have no idea about, that i would enjoy. I will for sure check out The Dead that trailer looked awesome

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Someone help me out here...I have an idea for a zombie movie, tell me if it has already been done or not.

My thought is to do it like Paranormal Activity, no actual set; shot in the real world, with one camera, in a continuous 2 hours, maybe a few cuts of the camera but it's like a 5 min void, not days or hours. Movie goes from complete calm to total devastation in 2 hours......ever been done?

The nearest they've come to that is probably Diary of the Dead, though they do time skip more than you allow...

Zombieland is the best, hands down.

"Whadda ya think, Zombie Kill of the Week?" :):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Just curious why you wouldn't consider it a zombie movie? :dunno:

By definition, a zombie is a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force. In 28 Days/Weeks Later, the people were alive when they were infected by "rage" and never died (until they starved to death, then they were dead for good).

I know I'm arguing semantics and while both 28 Days/Weeks Later share many common themes as a zombie movie, I don't consider them to be actual zombie movies.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    By definition, a zombie is a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force. In 28 Days/Weeks Later, the people were alive when they were infected by "rage" and never died (until they starved to death, then they were dead for good).

I know I'm arguing semantics and while both 28 Days/Weeks Later share many common themes as a zombie movie, I don't consider them to be actual zombie movies.

Indeed. Biological Horror, similar to all those "a mysterious virus is wiping out humanity we need to find a cure" shows, is probably a better fit.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Indeed. Biological Horror, similar to all those "a mysterious virus is wiping out humanity we need to find a cure" shows, is probably a better fit.

Yep. I also love the movie I Am Legend, but it falls under "biological horror" as well.

BTW, I thought 28 Weeks Later was somewhat of a letdown. 28 Days Later was so awesome that I expected more from the sequel.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    For me first is

The Return of the Living Dead,1985 (They nuke Louisville,KY in the movie)

close 2nd

The 28 days an weeks later movies were really cool, Wish they would make another one those

Top Bottom