• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    So who would be better for us to play? Denver, or New England? I'm leaning towards Denver. But the injuries in NE might be better for us.

Neither is optimal. I hate new England, and they always give the Colts trouble. Manning may be able to exploit the Colts defense with some inside player knowledge. If I had to choose right now...New England.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Neither is optimal. I hate new England, and they always give the Colts trouble. Manning may be able to exploit the Colts defense with some inside player knowledge. If I had to choose right now...New England.

If he could exploit the Colts with inside player information, wouldn't you think he would have in the regular season when the Colts beat them? Honestly, the Patriots don't scare me now either. They have played some crap games this season.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    luck really impressed me with dodging the sack, and then the td fumble play. it showed me he is athletic, and chose the best option during both plays under pressure. i am impressed.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Game was awesome and by far the best one I've been to live! I don't know how many more comebacks my heart can stand though!

We had some Chiefs fans sitting around us. They were giving it good at half-time and early 3rd. They got more and more quiet as the game rolled on. They were gracious in defeat though.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    From the KC newspaper:

BdMDXjjCUAAIJAZ.jpg

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I bet KC fans are disappointed. They appeared to get on the bus 30 minutes too soon. The Colts came out with intensity and purpose (ok, interception on first possession aside).

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    We're going to have our hands full no matter who we play next. Looks to be the Pats. Gives us a chance to give Brady some more hate.
    My friend's step-father is a die-hard patriots fan... The kind that has his vehicle decorated with stuff showing as such...

It's always a good time watching him get mad as the Colts smoke the Patriots... Here's hoping.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This team seems driven by emotions. Good or bad. I'm glad to see the "NO QUIT" attitude as of late. I wish we'd come out of the gate swinging instead of that "deer in the headlights" look.

Top Bottom