• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Do you have a previous gen of the 17,19 already in your collection?

I've had a 19 but not a 17. Think I've owned most of the 9mm/.40 models at one time or another.

Probably go with the 19. I like the shorter grip and my 11yo could use it to shoot Production in USPSA matches until he grows into a G34.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been guilty of resurrecting old threads after doing a search on something, posting a reply only to then see that the last post was over a year ago. On the other hand, some threads a better added to than started fresh later on.

swelch76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    I've been guilty of resurrecting old threads after doing a search on something, posting a reply only to then see that the last post was over a year ago. On the other hand, some threads a better added to than started fresh later on.

you are horrible lol jk :popcorn:

dmorrow23

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Not a fan of the glocks myself...it just doesn't fit my hand Like some others. But everyone is different. That said simple, reliable, fairly priced may be a few reason they are so popular, plus they are the guns in music and tv.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Not a fan of the glocks myself...it just doesn't fit my hand Like some others. But everyone is different. That said simple, reliable, fairly priced may be a few reason they are so popular, plus they are the guns in music and tv.

and in the hands of quite a few world champion shooters ;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Bob Vogel stated that prior to shooting Glocks, he shot STI 1911's.

His #1 reason for going to Glock was the grip angle and the way could get a much higher and more secure grip with the support hand.

He's a freak alright::@ya:

vogel.jpg

STRIKER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Simple, Reliable (at least in 9mm), Easy to Maintain, High Capacity,

May not be the very best gun, but it offers a great option for the $

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    you get a lot of options with Glock, and price is reasonable. I personally don't shoot as well with a Glock, but they are still fine weapons.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Whatever floats your boat. If one gun fit everyone, then there would not be so many makes and models. I personally do not like Glocks, but they are good guns in their own right. In fact I'm selling my Xd, to fund another FN purchase. I liked the Xd, but I found something that fits ME better. That's all that really matters, when it comes down to it.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    you get a lot of options with Glock, and price is reasonable. I personally don't shoot as well with a Glock, but they are still fine weapons.

:n00b: What options do you get with a glock? If you are talking aftermarket then I am with you. If you're talking factory options they are basically the model-T of handguns.

Top Bottom