• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Santa just put in an order for my new 48 gun safe. I hope he has some big elf friends to get it into the house. I think it might be time to call the moving and storage guys.

koveras225

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Noble County
    One of everything... plus ammo :D

But if I can't have that... I guess I could settle for one of the following...

1.) 5" 1911 (Kimber Custom II, Royal II, or Springfield Loaded)
    2.) AR-15... Haven't actually thought about which one though :dunno:
    3.) Springfield XD(m)-9/XD(m)-40
    4.) S&W M&P-9

Plus ammo of course... and a Mosin Nagant stocking stuffer... :D

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Related to Christmas...... say someone wants to buy you a firearm as a gift........ isnt that considered a straw purchase?

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I need a new stock for my mosin m91. The dumb sh-- that had it before me cut up the original. Also need some ammo, preferably some 44 shells.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Ammo, for me please, Santa.

1) M855-20,000rds shoud do it.
    2) 9mm-147gr sub-sonic ball. 20,000
    3) 9mm-115gr ball-50,000rds
    4) 12ga 20,000rds field loads #6 shot
    5) 12ga 20,000rds slugs
    6) .22lr 1 million, CCI 40gr copper washed.

Thatwilldoitthanks.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Ammo, for me please, Santa.

1) M855-20,000rds shoud do it.
    2) 9mm-147gr sub-sonic ball. 20,000
    3) 9mm-115gr ball-50,000rds
    4) 12ga 20,000rds field loads #6 shot
    5) 12ga 20,000rds slugs
    6) .22lr 1 million, CCI 40gr copper washed.

That's a good start on ammo! I got my wish, have two Fox SxS and a Parker SxS shipping in next week. That will bring the average this year to more than 3 guns per month, it's been a very good year.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Santa,
    I want more of the good ammo for the mosin nagant, another ak, more ammo, more ammo, more ammo! Smokingman, ya getting this?:shoot:
    Just one more ok...ill have to get back in touch with santa...sigh he is so busy this time of year....do you have any idea how many messages I will have to leave him??! I can not believe you just want one AK...I thought you wanted at least 4...sigh:whip:

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Santa came early to my house

You just gotta love that jolly old elf! He just brought my gift early...

A sweet M&P 40

My first trip to the range the other day with this baby gave me the smallest groups, at all distances, out of all the guns I own. (It must be that Christmas magic he sprinkled on it.)

Safe shooting to all, and to all a good night.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Dear Santa,

It's been a decent year (I know the election was not your fault) and I got some cool new stuff. For Christmas, I would like an assortment of ammo, a nice home defense shotgun, a case of Yoder's canned bacon and any help you could provide with my backordered parts from Del-ton. If this is too much to ask... how about a stick?

P.S. by stick I mean, of course, a Mosin. Enjoy the cookies... they have bacon in them.;)

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Related to Christmas...... say someone wants to buy you a firearm as a gift........ isnt that considered a straw purchase?

Not in and of itself.

Lets say Bob wants a new 10/22 and tells his Sara, his wife, thats what he wants for Christmas (or birthday or whatever).

If Sara goes and buys the gun and gives it to Bob it is NOT a crime unless Bob is prohibited from owning it.

Now if Bob is prohibited from owning firearms (felony, domestic violence ect.) and Sara buys it she'd be guilty of making a straw purchase / providing firearm to prohibited person ect. ect.

There is some ambiguity for some over the question "are you the actual purchaser of this firearm" some people try and argue, this would not apply in the above situation however. That line would, again, fall under the prohibited person asking you to do the NICS check so they don't have to.

In any event, buying a gun for someone as a gift is not, in and of itself, a "straw purchase".

I honestly don't know what I want for Christmas. I've bought so much this past year anticipating a liberal or a RINO that at this point... I feel pretty good, lol. Sure there some items I'd like, but they are cost prohibitive for our budget this year like a FS2000. Anything in the price range (1,200~) I'm pretty content on.

Hey, how about a Saiga 12ga with a couple of 10 round mags?
    :ar15:

dcbark01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    I'll take a Glock 19 or 26, or a Taurus Millenium Pro, or... basically anything 9mm that would work as a primary carry gun. It'll probably have to be a gift to myself as my parents and most of my family leans somewhat in the anti-gun direction...

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    You might want to look at the XD9SC. If you are giving the gift to yourself, give the best.

Santa said my new safe will arrive 12/22 so I better have some elves that can move 800 pounds around the house.

Just sent my LCP to Ruger for the recal work so I will be getting a reworked LCP for Christmas also.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I'm moving backwards because I want my 1st 22lr pistol maybe a walther p22.
    Own a M&P 9c and its the most accurate compact I have ever shot..... But I carry my XD-9-sc :)

Top Bottom