• ...and so much more!
  • Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Still carrying my Ruger LCP in a DeSantis pocket holster. Great for cargo shorts. Been thinking about upgrading to a Shield or P938, but haven't pulled that trigger, yet.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I've seen a few Kahr handguns and wondered how well made they are. I may see if I can find one and borrow it for some range time. I am always open to new guns.

They are one of the few that I trust with my life. I carry a CM9 everyday and have a p380 for deep conceal stuff. The CM9 hits what needs to be hit, every time. I went through a number of EDC candidates before arriving at that decision - but it's safe to say that the CM9 won't be leaving my side for a very long time. I've had a number of other Kahrs and other makes. This one just works for me.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Was carrying a S&W M&P9 compact in one of three holsters any given day. This week I've gotten ahold of a M&P Shield 9 and started carrying it in a Sticky Holster. Much lighter than the compact and having the option to carry IWB or in the pocket with the same holster any where I'm at is a big plus.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Was carrying a S&W M&P9 compact in one of three holsters any given day. This week I've gotten ahold of a M&P Shield 9 and started carrying it in a Sticky Holster. Much lighter than the compact and having the option to carry IWB or in the pocket with the same holster any where I'm at is a big plus.

Hay man, the wife's been shooting with me lately and she really wants to check out a shield. We should make that happen soon!

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Surprisingly, still my Smith & Wesson 19-6. I cannot conceal my XD45 or my GLOCK 19 to my satisfaction when it gets hot, so the snub or the S&W were going to be my go-to summer guns. The 19-6 still gets the nod.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This year I have been carrying a S&W Shield 9mm (IWB) and/or a S&W 442 J frame in a Galco Ankle Glove.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Depending on what Im wearing or where Im going its eaither a Glock 23 w/extra mag or a Glock 22 w/extra mag ? Love my Glocks don't leave home without one of them if not both.... But mostly my day to day carry one is the 23 w/extra mag... Even throw a 16" AR in the truck every now and then just as back up..

glank09

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    This year I am carrying a S&W Shield .40 in a IWB holster. As weather cools down I will keep carrying it but move to a OWB holster.

Top Bottom