• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    because you couldn't handle Barbra Eden. :)

Pffft.

If you can handle Julie Newmar, you can handle anything:

Catwoman%2BJulie%2BNewmar.jpg

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Since were way off topic I'll add m humble outlook. Mary Ann is the one you could probably have that discrete fun with and she wouldn't tell. Ginger while attractive was to much attention. Jeanie (she had it going on) but what really had myself and every other boy in my class going was wonder women. Wanted so bad to get tied up by her truth lasso/rope thing. In fact pretty sure that's the single reason I have a thing for bustier to this day!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Since were way off topic I'll add m humble outlook. Mary Ann is the one you could probably have that discrete fun with and she wouldn't tell. Ginger while attractive was to much attention. Jeanie (she had it going on) but what really had myself and every other boy in my class going was wonder women. Wanted so bad to get tied up by her truth lasso/rope thing. In fact pretty sure that's the single reason I have a thing for bustier to this day!

I wanted to ride in that invisible helo.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Downstairs in the collection I have a "vintage" girlie mag with some Tina Louise pix. She wound up pretty well disrobed as I recall, have to look her up to see. Still liked Mary Ann better. Two thumbs up, heh, yeah.

If this guy doesn't like "ginger", we could call him punkinhed, or agent orange, or periodhead, for not knowing when to avoid giving the girl some face time (it's not mine, really, some guy I knew up at Purdue used to say that).

Top Bottom