What's different about Indy during the superbowl?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Post your observations of things modified, built, etc...

I saw the Red Garter building a big tent today. I wonder which city those girls are coming in from. I hope Beech Grove.

I hear a hotel downtown is now the Bud Light hotel. Every piece of paper, towels, any monogramed item now states Bud Light. I saw people carrying 20
    Boxed bud light neon signs today.

Also, the empty nordstrom's is now a temporary bar. Good thinking!

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    A sign of the times is that old religious store across from the Nordstrom store that went out of business in December is now a "Visa Fan Zone" shop selling NFL goodies.

coyote1966

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Veedersburg
    I live 70 miles away, thank god, because I'm betting one thing that is different is its going to be a over populated place! I will stay far far away in the sticks.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    You'd be surprised at all the formerly vacant store-fronts downtown that are now temporary bars...

They were building a few last evening, we noticed.

-J-

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Can you say "Price Gouging"? I had to come downtown today and thought that I would save traffic, street closure, parking hassles by taking a cab. What is normally a $12 cab ride from my apartment to downtown... $25 flat rate. The Subway where I had lunch isn't starting their $5 footlong deal until next week, my Steak & Cheese and large drink were almost $12.

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Well when I was downtown Wednesday I couldn't help but notice a thousand extra police officers. Cops are on every corner and patrolling in those small "gator" 4x4 SUVs. And late last night when I drove through downtown on my way home from work the normally baron streets were full of north bound traffic up Meridian street after midnight.

Oh and your every move we make is piped into a couple command centers from state of the art new digital cameras.

dlang0920

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    it is obvious that the city is on full alert for anything to go down and make it safe for the people to enjoy all the activities downtown pertaining to nfl activities i just wish cost was not so bad just parking downtown is a meal cost of a family of 4

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Same hookers, just higher prices

Beggers on shift work at Circle Center are wearing Giants and Patriots jerseys

A drunk is still a drunk, no matter where they are from, or how much money they spent to get here.

Top Bottom