• ...and so much more!
  • winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    my wife carries and likes the benchmade mini griptilian
    51AmCjQZ1jL._SX425_.jpg
    it is a little thick but easy to hold on too.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Well guys... I like a lot of the knives listed here and had her try opening a few to see what she thinks. Knives with: thumb studs, OTF auto, OTS auto, flippers, wave. Fail might be too harsh a word. Let's just say if she had to deploy a knife as a weapon she'd be in deep trouble.

I'm now leaning towards an Izula. Paracord wraps, scales, etc... will all help her customize and makes it hers. Brad had a pink one at the last Indy1500 but she's liking the BladeHQ exclusive green. I'll report back what we end up with. Thanks for the suggestions.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well guys... I like a lot of the knives listed here and had her try opening a few to see what she thinks. Knives with: thumb studs, OTF auto, OTS auto, flippers, wave. Fail might be too harsh a word. Let's just say if she had to deploy a knife as a weapon she'd be in deep trouble.

I'm now leaning towards an Izula. Paracord wraps, scales, etc... will all help her customize and makes it hers. Brad had a pink one at the last Indy1500 but she's liking the BladeHQ exclusive green. I'll report back what we end up with. Thanks for the suggestions.

I have 2, an izula 2 carried it for a while, then the company I work for started giving me dirty looks for carrying a fixed blade, so I went back to a pocket knife, I also have a knife connection usa edition izula that I wrapped in blue digital paracord, that I don't carry, I bought edition#125, and had hoped to go back a few weeks later and buy#96, to give to my twin daughters whose birthday is 1-25-96, but low and behold number 96 sold, and I didn't get it. so now it sits in the knife box with all the others.

they make good knives, your lady should be happy with it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom