• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Pre panic price please. I am looking to buy some and the seller is not sure what it is worth and neither am I since i have never reloaded it yet. This is a friend to friend deal.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Depends on what you're looking for. Back in the day I decided that winchester brass was going to be a staple in my 223 reloading and it'd be what I would use exclusively. Sure, you could get on gunbroker and find mixed bags of cruddy brass for less, but if you want brass that's been fired once and has the exact same headstamp then you're looking in the $100 - $120 shipped price range. I've bought a lot of brass this way over the years and I'm always happy with what I get, but being picky costs money some times. I'm picky because I use this brass for long range precision. If you're looking to shoot a pumpkin at 50 yards behind the barn then just buy the cheapest brass you can get your hands on.

yournamehere

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    ^^^This! Or, you can go to the range and play pickup!

People don't leave it laying like a few years ago. I am in the group who did but it got expensive enough in the last year even before the current madness that I broke down and started loading 223. Now it another 2 toolheads etc for the 650.

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    People don't leave it laying like a few years ago. I am in the group who did but it got expensive enough in the last year even before the current madness that I broke down and started loading 223. Now it another 2 toolheads etc for the 650.
    Probably right! I left the range saturday with more than I came with, but I think that's only because of the cold! People will search for that last piece for hours when it's nice out! Lol!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom