• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Why do you want to sell it?

If the reason is that you don't shoot it regularly, then at least keep it as an investment. It's not like the value is going down.......ever.

Although, I don't know why people sell any of their guns at all. Unless it's a Hi-Point. Those should just be crushed, burned and then thrown away. :n00b:

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    LOL!!

I haven't had any issues with my SPAS, my problem is that I just needed to clear out a few things and it is my least desirable...to me anyways. I love the way it looks! I just don't enjoy shooting 12ga, unless I'm hunting, as much as I do other rounds.

HELLSXGUNSMITH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Minneapolis
    SPAS-12 Awesome Trouble Shooter.

The problem with the SPAS-12 is no one seems to care about maintaining them and could care less to understand how to. The few individuals who know everything listed below are blasting away without any problems. Maintenance counts and the little things

Answers to common BS problems. Simple solutions are FIND EM, FIX EM OR **** EM.
    Why does the shotgun kick like a mule?
    1. Your receiver shock absorber is missing because its wore out after 25 years and now your bolt is bouncing against the receiver directly ready to split and crack the rear in two.
    2. Your folding stock is missing its rubber shock absorber and your warping your folding stock butt plate.

My SPAS-12 wont cycle its Garbage or Junk.

1.Well you helpless insecure child you might be missing a O-RING ahead of your gas piston that you lost when you tried to take it apart.
    2. I have a O-RING but mine fails to CYCLE....GOD HELP YOU!!! you forgot to use your special tool to clean out the gas ports.. both gas ports with that pokey pointy thing that no one knows what its for. The ports have been clogged up since 1982 with carbon....understand chucky!.
    The SPAS-12 is too heavy it weighs almost 9LBS.... If that's the case you shouldn't handle a military shotgun, so go use your RED RYDER TOMMY! Military shotguns have heat shields and larger shell capacity's. Military shotguns are made of thick materials to be rugged and durable during heavy close quarter combat I would rather have 9lbs hitting and crushing the skull of my enemy in a SHTF Situation.
    My SPAS-12 doesn't want to click into auto mode or manual mode but if I loosen the extension it works.... WTF Well Chaaaarrlllliiiee Your extension came from a LAW-12 or SAS-12 shotgun and someone mixed them up (WAS IT YOU!). Get a nice tapered SPAS-12 extension and tighten it as much as you want and it will click between auto and manual mode like it was made to.
    My SPAS-12 just snapped its bolt handle off and it was working its way out prior to this......... Well you need to install a operating handle spring, You are missing yours Coolio and the handles are not cheap nor plentiful these days.
    My SPAS-12 just burst into flames and shot 500 people randomly with Armor Piercing Sabot rounds with attached Mini Grenades throwing Shrapnel and **** all over the area.... QUIT BEING A DAMN DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL *******!
    I hope I have brought a warmth and comfort to you today, knowing that these common errors can and will be the main problems with any SPAS-12 Shotgun if you have a problem beyond these listed...... Quit taking **** apart and damaging your own equipment you DR. KAVORKIAN TYPES!

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    There is a neat new 12 gauge called a MKA 1919. Its a 12 gauge like an ar15. I don't know much about the SPAS but I do dig the 12 gauge semi-autos....

I was jazzed up, with money in my pocket, and went out to buy one...

Then I picked it up at the gun shop, and it hefted like a paper airplane. EVEYTHING is very light cheap feeling plastic. Even the sights and reciever. I was very dissapointed and put it down.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville

The problem with the SPAS-12 is no one seems to care about maintaining them and could care less to understand how to. The few individuals who know everything listed below are blasting away without any problems. Maintenance counts and the little things

1. Your receiver shock absorber is missing because its wore out after 25 years and now your bolt is bouncing against the receiver directly ready to split and crack the rear in two.
    2. Your folding stock is missing its rubber shock absorber and your warping your folding stock butt plate.

1.Well you helpless insecure child you might be missing a O-RING ahead of your gas piston that you lost when you tried to take it apart.
    2. I have a O-RING but mine fails to CYCLE....GOD HELP YOU!!! you forgot to use your special tool to clean out the gas ports.. both gas ports with that pokey pointy thing that no one knows what its for. The ports have been clogged up since 1982 with carbon....understand chucky!.
    The SPAS-12 is too heavy it weighs almost 9LBS.... If that's the case you shouldn't handle a military shotgun, so go use your RED RYDER TOMMY! Military shotguns have heat shields and larger shell capacity's. Military shotguns are made of thick materials to be rugged and durable during heavy close quarter combat I would rather have 9lbs hitting and crushing the skull of my enemy in a SHTF Situation.
    My SPAS-12 doesn't want to click into auto mode or manual mode but if I loosen the extension it works.... WTF Well Chaaaarrlllliiiee Your extension came from a LAW-12 or SAS-12 shotgun and someone mixed them up (WAS IT YOU!). Get a nice tapered SPAS-12 extension and tighten it as much as you want and it will click between auto and manual mode like it was made to.
    My SPAS-12 just snapped its bolt handle off and it was working its way out prior to this......... Well you need to install a operating handle spring, You are missing yours Coolio and the handles are not cheap nor plentiful these days.
    My SPAS-12 just burst into flames and shot 500 people randomly with Armor Piercing Sabot rounds with attached Mini Grenades throwing Shrapnel and **** all over the area.... QUIT BEING A DAMN DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL *******!
    I hope I have brought a warmth and comfort to you today, knowing that these common errors can and will be the main problems with any SPAS-12 Shotgun if you have a problem beyond these listed...... Quit taking **** apart and damaging your own equipment you DR. KAVORKIAN TYPES!

This is probably the best thing to be posted on INGO all damn day! :lmfao:

My friend Craig had one of the folding (metal) stock SPAS-12's back in the day and we shot the living crap out of it! It's one of manliest combat shotguns of all time, but it's also heavy and complicated and has to be cleaned from time to time. Suck it up, buttercup...

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs

This is one of the best 1st posts I think I've ever seen. Thank you.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

[video=youtube;skgi_H2F3Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skgi_H2F3Ow[/video]

Top Bottom