• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Since I was 15, packing one while riding a bicycle to go squirrel hunting, then just starting carrying one in the car off and on until 3 years in the Corps, then just packed one until I got married and my wife got on my case, local LEO [friends of mine] suggested that I might try just once try and follow the law, so I got a carry card and got my lifetime last year. Off and on for 50 years. Times have changed!

Bada Boom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    West Indiana
    1979 Ya another old fart. About 10 years ago I got into other hobbies but until then I think at one time or another I must have owned everything that was any good. Used to buy guns at one shop and take em right over to another and make money on em. Those were the good ole days.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Last year. I was born in Ohio but grew up around Chicago. I came to the age of owning firearms in Missouri before they had carry and voted for it the first time around when it didn't get in. I then married a liberal broad for some insane reason and she convinced me to move to Boston. After Boston, I moved with her back to Chicago. Divorced her, moved to Indiana and got my carry permit. I don't know why I didn't do this years ago.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I carried from 1989 to 1993 as LEO in the Air Force. Then I had a very long hiatus. I started carrying again late 2009. I guess I went to sleep for a while, Rip Van Winkle style. I am awake now I can guarantee you.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I owned my first handgun back in 1976 but only had a target permit at that time and shot mainly cap & ball. Never felt a need for self defense back then and only worried about where the next party was. Not until age 53, 2009 did I start to worry about protection in and outside the house. With my grandchildren around and break-ins and meth labs being busted all over town I got worried real fast.

Top Bottom