What would you like to see from your favorite gun manufacturer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    I would like to see a 1911 from Smith & Wesson in .40 in any frame size preferably a government or commander.

Also would like them to get the bugs worked out of the Bodyguard .380 :rolleyes:

What would you like to see from your favorite gun manufacturer?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Huge +1 for Glock Carbine, pistol or even 5.56! Sort of like the HK G36 (poly and some steel), but cool cause its a Glock.

A single stack Glock would be cool, take off of their G36 success!

A .40 S&W 5 shot revolver, Taurus or Ruger (Smith always either wants too much or makes them out of crazy expensive metal :D ).

Charter Arms moon-clip-less pistol caliber (9mm and such) revolver (they had them, never sold them) so I can ream it out to .38 Super.

Ruger LCR-2 (GP100 in polymer! :D ).

Ruger SR-45 (slim, great ergos, but awesome).

Keltec folding carbine that takes XD, SR-9, or 1911 mags, like a .45 carbine (other than the Hi Point that DOESN'T take 1911 mags, at least easily).

.22 fullsized "faux" M1 Garand or M1 Carbine copy (not something that looks like it, one that looks exactly like it, take that Ruger 10/22! :D ). The Garand one could come with a steel template to turn soda cans into mini-enbloc clips for .22 :D

Ruger Deerfield in .357 Mag (that would rock out so hard and probably sell like hot cake).

Ruger bolt action 77/357 .357 bolt action!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    • Glock single-stack 9mm

:+1:

Also a full-size single-stack .45ACP (a la a "stretched" G36), and a dedicated .22LR training pistol or conversion unit.

From Bushmaster, I'd like to see a butt-ton more ACR options introduced – SBR, light-contour and 1x7 barrels, alternate lower that takes AR pistol grips, 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 conversion kits with lowers to accept AK mags – and the "street" price on the base guns to drop by about $300. THEN I'll put down my :spend:

From Legion/Arsenal Inc./K-VAR, I want to see an SGL12 shotgun that mimics the Russian Saiga-12 EXP 01-030:
    saiga-12_exp-01-030_400.jpg

and SBR-ready 5.45 rifles along the lines of the SLR-106/7CR and -UR.

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    Factory models from Para Ordnance & Glock in .50GI

Pistol caliber carbine: 45 ACP Calico clone w/40-round & 85-round helical magazines. Select fire and semiauto only models

Main Battle Rifle (7.62x51): adjustable gas piston select fire action/semi only action with non-reciprocating ambidextrous charging handle, auto hold open on empty magazine. Ambidextrous bolt release. Ambidextrous safety. Forward assist. M-14 stripper clip guide and M-14 sights. 22” barrel with the tri-compensator of the BM-59/62 with bayonet lug to take a 12” OKC-3S style bayonet. A full length barrel-in-line polymer stock with pistol grip and integrated picatinny rails that don’t interfere with the stripper clip feed. Accept a bipod. Use M-14 free fall magazines with bolt hold open followers, and have an ambidextrous magazine release.

‘Scout’ Rifle: .350 Remington Magnum. Lever action operating a rotary bolt. Integral suppressed barrel & unsuppressed models. Single round & stripper clip loading. 10-round rotary magazine. Leupold Model 4 CQ/T 1-3 x 14 scope on receiver mounted QD see-through mount. Peep sight. In stock recoil reducers. 12” OKC-3S style bayonet.

Top Bottom