• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Whether I can fail or not, one thing on my bucket list is to ask Taylor Swift out on a date. She's 22, I'm 21, who knows. I just hope I don't forget how to talk when I meet her. :D

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    No chance at failure kinda takes the sport out of it, eh?

Realistic: get my master's
    Pipe dream: support my family by off-roading and shooting "full time"
    Fantasy: Circumnavigate the Americas by "car", then move on to the next continent.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    • Create, and then only marginally enforce the patent to manufacture, distribute, and sell the vaccines and cures for Cancer, AIDS/HIV, heart disease, Asthma, and Diabetes.
    • Take the royalties from my endeavors in pharmaceuticals, and distribute them to the various religious institutions to feed the hungry, and house the homeless; as well as offer assistance for a hand up to get off and away from future assistance.
    • Create my own multi-billion dollar SuperPAC, and eradicate the uber political left.
    • Incorporate a law project to defend, and seek relief for those individuals that have been unjustly the target of prosecution and/or conviction.
    • Purchase 50.1% majority shares of companies that manufacture firearms and related products, and relocate them from California, New York, Illinois, etc. to more gun friendly states.
    • Remove the UN from the U.S.
    • Effectively prohibit this country's fair weather (pseudo) friends from benefiting from U.S. aid.
    • Effectively close the U.S.-Mexico Border until such time that the Mexican Government cleans up its act.
    • Purchase 50.1% of broadcast and print media, and insist upon objective and truthful reporting.
    • Jump Angela Buchman's bones. :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. Buy lottery tickets
    2. Find a cure for all diseases and death, plus a foolproof solution for potential overpopulation problems
    3. Find a way to motivate unpleasant people to move away from America and good people to move to America

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    End the 1911/Glock debate, by melting down all glocks to be recycled into gloves from rectal exams, and then retool the glock factories to make frisbees and hacky sacks.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I'd earn a left shoulder that looked like this.

usasoc_special_forces_ranger_tab_flyer-p244070990068910290z85cm_400.jpg

And then I'd do two chicks at the same time.

Top Bottom