• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Alright INGO, I'm attempting to clean my intellectual pallet, so I'm getting away from all of the recent social and political news for a few days. I heard this question on my morning radio station and thought it would be a fun discussion for us. So, what would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

Who knows, maybe someone can find the words of encouragement they need to go beyond their plateau and actually achieve their dream. :rockwoot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StmdSUvFrLA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StmdSUvFrLA[/ame]

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    If I couldn't fail...

Climb Mt everest.
    build my own plane and fly to Poland
    back pack the world.

backpacking the world is something I do terribly need to do. But alas, I have a mortgage and student loans that keep me from doing that. perhaps in a year or two i will sell the house and pay off my loans and disappear, with my GF, dog, and our back packs.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I've accomplished many things that I feel I reasonably can in life by sheer determination.

Sheer fantasy: Live forever and in good health and appearance until I decided I no longer wanted to at which time I could end my life if I chose.

Close to fantasy: End suffering across the world from disease, war, starvation.

More realistic: Start a company, grow it for a few years until it was big enough to sell for enough money that I could do anything I wanted with the rest of my life.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    FMJ, my cousin did that. She packed up her backpack and flew one-way to Europe, with no schedule or anything. She really enjoyed it!

A few years ago, I had decided at the end of my apartment lease in Oct i was going to either travel the world or buy a house. (i had some money saved up) I found a nice fixer upper house. Started the process of buying it. I didnt want to leave my awesome job. I loved the work, the people, the customers all of it.

House process was coming along nicely, and felt I made the right choice. Then in Oct I got "laid off" because the project i was on at work got out sourced over seas :xmad: I signed on the house a few weeks later.

Had I know I was going to get laid off in Oct i would have just left the country. But now im tied to this house. in a year or so I'll put it up for sale. Bought is for 47,000 can sell it with just a little more work for 250,000. When it sells, I will pay off my loans and be gone. One way tickets to Poland, or Ireland and have no ideas as to if or when I will be back.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I would go back to school for either law or business.

I would go to fat camp for adults and win at life.

I would open up a gun store in Columbus and it would support my family to the point where I didn't have to rely on my wife's income.

Sad, huh?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Honestly, I'm trying to do that right now. I don't have enough money to do everything I want to do. But I realize I'm not going to be around for a long time. So I'm just living life one day at a time, and having a good time doing it.

I don't want to die with any regrets.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I would go back to school for either law or business.

I would go to fat camp for adults and win at life.

I would open up a gun store in Columbus and it would support my family to the point where I didn't have to rely on my wife's income.

Sad, huh?

how is that sad?? :dunno:

Have at it brother!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    1. I would open a 1,000 yard indoor range and defensive training training academy.
    2. I would quit my job, take and pass the Bar, and open a law firm dedicated to the defense of the Second Amendment.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I would attend the next NFL combine, and lay down a 4.20 40, 40'' vert, and an 11' broad jump. All this would occur after I hit the gym for a year and put on 40lbs of muscle.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Fine, I'll take another shot at this

1. Discover and patent the secret to interstellar travel
    2. Make Olivia Wilde my wife.
    3. Own every gun I could ever want

Top Bottom