what would you do if this happens in your neighborhood?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    That may be the case for the minority those That come here legally , learn our language , assimilate into our culture. But I don’t think those are the Norm
    I worked at Jeffboat for 12 years and worked with a hodge podge of people, from all over the world, to a man the guys from central, and South America were hard workers, the would give you the shirt off their backs, l loved working with those guys, they all wanted to be here, and saw what a great place America is.. too bad we have people who were born here don’t see that!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I worked at Jeffboat for 12 years and worked with a hodge podge of people, from all over the world, to a man the guys from central, and South America were hard workers, the would give you the shirt off their backs, l loved working with those guys, they all wanted to be here, and saw what a great place America is.. too bad we have people who were born here don’t see that!
    Like those firmly seated in the Harris Camp?

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The news report below doesn't mention that this fella came from someplace along I65. A coworker mentioned a migrant station or facility somewhere north of Roselawn. It was surmised there's a federal building in Merrillville with several hotels in that area to house a fairly large population.

The buses from the southern border that were once going into Chicago are now stopping in Highland along Indy Blvd near 45th and dropping off folka at the strip mall. Had a another coworker witness it.

164652.jpeg164651.jpeg164650.jpeg164653.jpeg

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i had the same experience years ago when i was an employer. the difference between then and now....those people wanted a better life for themselves and their families. nowadays they are here for the freebies and criminal opportunities.

i am not saying all of them. i have people working for me mainly from south america. a couple have only been here a few years but they came here legally. they work harder in general than the natural born employees.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Local LE was sent this in the past week.... not sure how they already didn't know.

View attachment 381010
    they knew...they don't want us to know they knew.

don't want to be labeled as biased/racist

it seems as though impd leadership is aware that there are multiple gangs from multiple countries now operating in marion county. i don't know of any plans to stop the madness, if there are any.

hopefully the prosecutors & judges will allow the citizens to exercise our right to defend ourselves as needed. to hell with the current administration's "temporary protected status"

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

it seems as though impd leadership is aware that there are multiple gangs from multiple countries now operating in marion county. i don't know of any plans to stop the madness, if there are any.

hopefully the prosecutors & judges will allow the citizens to exercise our right to defend ourselves as needed. to hell with the current administration's "temporary protected status"
    If anyone needed  another sign to stay out of Marion County, this could be it!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Why bother? IMPD could crack down, but Mears would just cut them loose.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    If anyone needed  another sign to stay out of Marion County, this could be it!
    no....we need as many of our countrymen as available to stand with us. that is exactly what the leaders want...to look the other way because it doesn't directly affect me. one day ot will though.

if some s**t goes down in your locale i'll come help you.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    no....we need as many of our countrymen as available to stand with us. that is exactly what the leaders want...to look the other way because it doesn't directly affect me. one day ot will though.

if some s**t goes down in your locale i'll come help you.
    I left Marion County in 2007 and haven't looked back since.

Until you fix the mess that is in the City-County building, you're fighting a lost cause.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    And I dont understand why IMPD cops stay. I know if half the time I banned a user here TK turned around and un banned them, I'd get tired of it FAST and wouldnt want to be a mod anymore.
    the city council is, again, talking about upping the base pay for impd. they figure they will retain more officers through basically bribery.

the root issue needs to be addressed....weak and backwards prosecutorial policies.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I left Marion County in 2007 and haven't looked back since.

Until you fix the mess that is in the City-County building, you're fighting a lost cause.
    i totally agree. we have a drunk mayor, a woke prosecutor and a bunch of policy makers from outside of the county more concerned with sports teams and idiotic bus lines that noone wants to ride.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom