• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I guess you just have to "carry at risk" then, right? It seems like a huge risk, but nothing you can do about it. Or just not carry at all, but who wants to do that?

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    That is exactly why I conceal. Forget all the other beaten into the ground arguments, this is the exact reason I don't OC. Anyone can say anything, and If there are no other witnesses, this could be a real problem. If they can't see my weapon, then that's one more way my @$$ is covered. They can't describe something they've never seen.

I agree. IMHO the first indication a BG should have that your armed is that whole getting shot hurts thing.

Boomer372

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    If,If,If, If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle. Most cops, if you know any, support concealed, and or open carry, and know that the vast majority of permit holders would not engage in reckless or irresponsible behavior. Most cops really are good guys. Let's not raise the paranoia levelwithout cause.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Wouldn't that just make you "aunt" your uncle's friend/roomate that we don't talk about?

Top Bottom