• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CADuke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Will be helping pay for my Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf Piston that finally gets shipped out here in next few months.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I received money from Indiana last week.

I received money from Federal today.

All money will be going to paying off debts. Not a Dave Ramsey follower but certainly believe in the same values!

I don't overpay by much. I get some significant credits for going to school. However, currently working for a nonprofit doesn't shove me into a very high tax bracket. I hope someday to be in the highest tax bracket!

Once my significant CC expense is destroyed I will be taking on much smaller obligations of a brand new zero turn Badboy mower for work in the country and a new computer. The computer I currently use is slowly going to pot. Having been stressed by buying when one died before I learned it is much better to be able to take your time with a computer transfer that you control versus the horror of dealing with a dead one needing replaced.

Those are my two (2) goals for this year. My third and final "me" goal will be trying to go to the Tulsa Gun show in April. We shall see about that.

Regards,

Doug

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This is the first year I've gotten a refund back due to paying tuition for post-graduate classes. I just got a P238 with the money I got for working some part-time last week, so now I don't have anything on my "gotta have" list. I guess I could save it, but that's not much fun...

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I'm a small business owner...I'm not the only one on the board.
    My small business employs others...I'm not the only one on the board.
    I do not get tax returns...I'm not the only one on the board.

I didn't really understand it all until I started my business. For the love of liberty don't give those bastards any more money than you have to. If you get a refund then change your W4. When the government gives tax checks they are giving you money that is already yours. When they give you back your money, rather, when you sit around and long for something that already belongs to you then they control you.

bastards? Your way to nice mot@@@ fu@@@g@@co@@@suc@@@@crooked basturds is more like it ,we are just dirt under their feet
    Anyway if I get anything back(usually don't) will buy seeds, powder, primers

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    To All,

All money will be going to paying off debts. Not a Dave Ramsey follower but certainly believe in the same values!

We've followed quite a few of Dave's plans. We are 27/28, full emergency fund, contribute 15% to retirement, and have been debt free for 7 months (nearly a year if you don't count the mortgage on the house we sold in July). Dave put a fire in my wife's behind and she was the main catalyst in taking care of our debt. Glad I married a smart/motivated woman. Keep with the debt reduction if nothing else in Dave's plan. It's amazing the things your money can do when it's not all spoken for before you even make it.

Sorry for the threadjacking...
    100% of our tax return and 100% of my work bonus is going into savings (house build fund). Hopefully, between the two, it will be close enough to go ahead and have some of our wooded acreage cleared for a home site. This whole building-a-house thing is not cheap!

Top Bottom