• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    First I owned (Dad gave it to me) was a Browning HP. First I bought was a little Beretta .22 that I carry when fishing in case I get the chance to take a snapping turtle.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    My first one and only one right now is a SIG P226 in 9mm. My mom bought it for me since i am not 21. I carry it everyday and love shooting it.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    My first was a stainless S&W 6" 686-2. Me and my buddy each bought one new on sale, plus our employee discount, for $185 each. He eventually traded his for a new engine for his VW bus. I still have mine. Gone everywhere with me.

kbrown84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Southside
    First handgun i ever owned was a Rossi .38SPL however, the first handgun that I carried and actually trusted my life with was of course... a Glock 19! :thumbsup:
    KB

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Ruger P-89, the only good one they made.. I've shot several others and they all sucked, if I had that experience before I never would have taken the chance.. My wife cried on the way home from the gun store, she's now asking me for a Walther PPKs for her first carry weapon.
    I lent the P-89 to my uncle 8 years ago because his daughter was being stalked and threatened by her ex-husband and all my uncle had was a 6 5/8" K frame Smith. I should really get it back one of these days..

I carry a USP compact .40 now, no comparison, no need for much else :thumbsup:

Kramer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Long ago...had a 38 Rossi. No complaints. Broke down and bought a Ruger P-90. Big and heavy but it shot flawlessly.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Colt Detective Special

colt-5gr.jpg

1st handgun that I bought to carry for off duty and cost a whopping $ 107.00 :thumbsup:

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    The first one of my own was a german arminius 22 in 1972.. followed by an astra 357.. then a S&W Model 10.. then a Smith and Wesoon model 28.. and on .. and on.. and on.. :)

Top Bottom