• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Traded an old laptop my freind wanted for his S&W .357 Mag Revolver. It was a beauty!! Unfortunately this was before I found my love for guns. Had it a year and sold it for WAAAAAAYYY less than it was worth! I still kick myself for not finding out how much it was worth before selling.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Soviet Makarov 9x18, bought at Indy 1500. Went to shoot it the next weekend only to discover no firing pin! And you can't find Makarov firing pins that easy in Putnam County.

Got very used to the decock/safety; for me that's a standard on any handgun.

It's a spunky economical gun, very good for CC. Rebarrelled now for .380.

Needless to say I did locate a firing pin.:D

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    Colt Single Action in 22 cal. Had a cylinder for standard 22 and 22 WinMag. Carried it in a tooled leather holster my uncle made. Got away from me through the years....wish I could get it back, or find another one.

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    Smith 4011. this one was a piece of crap, sold it not long after I bought it. next was a .357 Smith and i loved it and still own it.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    The first handgun I shot was a S&W .38 Special Snub Nose Chrome Revolver. I can't say I liked it much plus I was probably too young for it. Years later and tiring of rifles, I bought a Raven .25 as a stash gun. It was a junk gun by most standards but not a bad little pocket gun for the times. It's long gone now.

My cheap gun days are over. Just don't do it. Save up, go big and get what you really want.

Top Bottom