• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • match14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    South Central IN.
    I bought a Colt Series 80 Commander as my first. In retrospect I think I should have gotten a 9mm or .40 caliber as my first pistol. The first time I took it shooting I was so terrible. Eventually I became decent wit it.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    My first is a Beretta 96G. Bought it used from a 1500 a couple of years ago. It was a state trooper's duty weapon before they went to Glocks. It has state trooper insignia all over it and has state trooper grips. It's a great shooter and my favorite out of them all.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Cap and ball revolver

Back in the 70s Monkey Wards sold kits to build your own black powder revolver. The brass frame was rough cast and required a lot of filing, sanding and polishing. The grips were blocks of wood that were pretty much built from scratch. They had a basic grip shape and no more. Beautiful when finished and a real hoot to shoot! (rhyme not intended) Not very accurate though. It was tough to hit a beer can at 25 feet.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Back in the 70s Monkey Wards sold kits to build your own black powder revolver. The brass frame was rough cast and required a lot of filing, sanding and polishing. The grips were blocks of wood that were pretty much built from scratch. They had a basic grip shape and no more. Beautiful when finished and a real hoot to shoot! (rhyme not intended) Not very accurate though. It was tough to hit a beer can at 25 feet.

that doesnt sound dangerous at all LOL

slottech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2008
    N.W. IN
    S&W Sigma 9mm. Of all the bad things I've heard about it, I like it alot. I've gotten good at hitting where I aim at Self defense distances. Yeah the trigger was long and rough at first, but after several hundred rounds it smoothed out. I also have other Semi-auto's that are single / double action hammer fired. I like those as well.

Top Bottom