• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    In November of 1997, when Discharging from the Navy, I bought myself a Helwan 9MM. I still have it, although I can not suggest to anyone they buy this gun, unless of course you get a $50.00 deal on it. It shoots straight and feels really good...between FTF or FTE.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    First handgun that was mine, not just one of my Dad's that I shot was an Old Model Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt with the 45 ACP cylinder. He gave it to me for Christmas when I was 14. Now it's 37 years later and I still enjoy shooting it. This Blackhawk was made in the first production year for this caliber. He gave me my first 1911 the following year.

rugersodbuster.jpg

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Automag II

AMT Automag II :rockwoot:Still have it.

The .22 mag is overpowering in a 5" barrel, but it's fun to shoot. It gets crudded up and won't fire after 2-3 mags. Too much crap gets back around the firing pin and it refuses to touch off the rimfire ammo. Supposedly there is a fix from the newest owners of the AMT line, but I have yet to send it in for repairs.

ol' poke

JTPharmD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Eastside
    XD .40 I got right here on INGO from another member's father. What a great gun to learn to shoot with. I've got huge bear paws as hands, but it fit pretty well with a Hogue slip-on. I've added a couple in the last year, Sig P229, Walther PPS (both in .40), and a Sig P6.

Top Bottom