• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M4_556

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    HK p7. Sold it a year later. Yep, I'm the one guy who got a crappy p7. It FTF about every 100 rounds.

GunnSlinger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    S&W 686 .357 w/ 8 3/8" barrel. Shot like a dream. I carried it till I turned 21 and bought a Colt Government model.

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    :ugh:
    blackwidow.jpg

Couldn't hit a paper plate at 3 feet with it... took it to a guy I know who shoots competition... he couldn't either :ugh:

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    I was into guns when i was younger 12-15yrs old. Last spring at 32 i decided to get a handgun for defence. So i went to the gun show in richmond last spring. I looked around, and saw a great deal on Jimenez Arms JA NINE(200$ new). I asked th guy behind the counter if they were any good. He said they were great and he shot them all the time, So i bought one. It jammed every other shot, no matter what ammo i used. Then the frame cracked after 200 rounds. So i got in touch with Jimenez arms and they had me send it back. I had to pay for shipping.(50$ fedex) Since the frame was cracked they sent me a new gun, so i had to have it shipped to an ffl as it was a "new gun" another 30$(transfer fee) This gun was worse than the original, it looked used and again wouldnt shoot more than 1 or 2 rounds without jamming. I called Jimenez arms and they said to send it back. now this gun was quickly turning into a money pit for me so i decided to instead sell it at the indy 1500. Of course everyone knows what POS they are and wouldnt buy it. Then i come to a table that has some for sale. I ask himif hes interested , he said"ya aint gonnna like what i offer" and offered me 100$ for it. I took it. While he was digging out the $ i realized that this was the guy i bought it from originally!! I couldnt believe it. Karma i guess. I looked into Jimenez arms and i found out they are the reincarnation of Jennings/bryco/etc. Apparently they were making pistols in California but they wouldnt pass the safety test. So they moved to Nevada where there is no safety test. I have read noting but bad things from other owners(slides cracking and hitting shooters in the face was the one i read most. Im sure most of you allready know JA is crap. But for those of you who don't. Run don't walk away from these dangerous POS.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    A stainless Ruger Single-Six in .22lr / .22mag with a 6.5" barrel. I still have it, shoot it regularly, and it's still the most accurate little gun I have! I would actually love to have a 4.5" version of the same gun.

I've taught many people how to shoot (their first time) with that revolver...and many of them have come back and asked if I would sell it to them...of course, I tell them 'no'.

My two boys (2 & 1) will probably learn to shoot with it as will my daughter (5).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom