• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    From what I was told by one of the senior state police folks, the mags did not always drop free. I don't recall him saying much about reliability issues different from that, but there may be more. The mags not dropping free was a big issue though.

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    From what I was told by one of the senior state police folks, the mags did not always drop free. I don't recall him saying much about reliability issues different from that, but there may be more. The mags not dropping free was a big issue though.

That's what I understand, although I have not talked to a Trooper that had that issue.

hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    They had 17's, then the old Sup. went to the 21's right before he left. The new guy came in a went with Sig. I was told Sig did a even trade plus new leather. But I could be wrong.

rolodetective

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Valparaiso

That and some slides sticking to the rear when units would sling shot rack the slide. AND on a significant number of weapons spent brass being ejected into the face and eyes of the shooter.
    Many varied problems.

Top Bottom