• ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I would quote the talented Arlo Guthrie:

" I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," . . . . . ."

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I like to ask them how that free air they are breathing tastes, or maybe point out the fact they get to ask me that because a gun allows them the freedoms to do so

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    My all-purpose answer to any overly-inquisitive question is one that I picked up from Ann Landers many decades ago: Why on earth would you want to ask such a personal question?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    "What would you want one of those for?"
    - I like guns.

"Why would you use a gun like that for?"
    - To shoot stuff.

I was stuck in the hospital for a few days recently, and my wife dropped off a stack of mags to read. A nurse stopped in to check on me, saw the stack of 4x4 and Gun magazines, and commented that it looked just like her house. I guess her fiance collects guns of some sort as well. :yesway:

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    The honest answer is the best answer. Telling them you are gonna "kill or shoot" someone is not a good answer for those that are legal. For me the answer is, I don't smoke and drink so this is my bad habit.

rooster3654

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox County
    I would simply reply that Many brave men and women serve this country to defend our rights and being able to own ( insert firearm being discussed) is one of those rights. A right unexercised is a right given up.

Last edited:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just say, "Because I like them." and grin maniacally at them. When people who "know" me say how many guns do you have? I say "Not enough." and grin maniacally at them. For some reason that cuts the conversation short.

Top Bottom