• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    As promised, what my EDC bag has in it, if you can't figure out what something is, hit me up and I will tell you.

edcbag-1.jpg

edcbag-2.jpg

edcbag-3.jpg

edcbag-4.jpg

edcbag-5.jpg

The new bag I use, the old one wouldn't hold everything..

newedcbag.jpg

crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    Me and my wife was camping in alaska and it started to sprinkle and I was haven a little trouble getting fire started and she was on her period and I asked to see a tampon dipped it in my four wheeler tank and soaked up fuel and made a great fire starter......so from now on I keep a cresent wrench and multi-tool in truck to access inline fuel filter and four tampoons they are wrapped in plastic so always dry. I also have a magnesium stick in truck picked up for $6 bucks.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Jason, the blue gizmo is a 7 band radio that runs on 3 AA batteries or a crank, it also doubles as a cell phone charger with adapters for four major types of connectors.

Lex, no I don't take the exercise ball with me, it was just in the shot. Sorry..

EL, tape measure is to measure things, like cutting anything to length, or mostly I use it to measure groupings when I am at the range. Center punch is the best glass breakage tool I have ever know of, small compact and will shatter most any type of window short of a wind sheild. The two items under the water bottles are in deed glow sticks.

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    I would think you would need to rotate any foods and or water. Being in a hot automobile in Indiana summer may be an issue. Also, I kind of have issues with any car gun, I would take only my carry gun BUT it would sure be nice to have something a little beefier. You dont want to take a pistol to a rifle fight:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    So I've settled on this bag:

LA Police Gear 3 Day Backpack

Thanks to this thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...back-pack_suggestions_for_a_get_home_bag.html

I will be getting it soon, so I need help coming up with a list of stuff to stuff in it.

I bought a couple of these bags cause they were reasonably large and were fairly priced. After one use of serious loading, the seams were busting all over! The zippers were not user friendly and were hard to get closed. I guess they would be ok for a book bag but for SHTF, my reccomendation would to get a higher quality bag.:twocents:

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I've already got one. I haven't loaded it down yet but we will see. The material and workmanship sure feels sturdy, but time and use will tell.

The zippers are a pita...

I bought a couple of these bags cause they were reasonably large and were fairly priced. After one use of serious loading, the seams were busting all over! The zippers were not user friendly and were hard to get closed. I guess they would be ok for a book bag but for SHTF, my reccomendation would to get a higher quality bag.:twocents:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I kind of wondered about that. To me "600 denier nylon" just doesn't scream heavy duty.
    Oh, I would suggest a decent water filter instead of lots of actual water.

Top Bottom