• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    My wife is a teacher and they took their students to Chicago a few weekends back. She brought me back 2 Chicago t-shirts. What do I do with these?

I thought about using them as cleaning rags for the guns, but I think she will get upset since she spent like $40 on them :rolleyes:

So I decided to wear one today... but it feels JUST WRONG walking out the door with a Sig P239 and extra mag on my hip covered by a People's Republic of Chicago t-shirt.

What do I do?

:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My wife is a teacher and they took their students to Chicago a few weekends back. She brought me back 2 Chicago t-shirts. What do I do with these?

I thought about using them as cleaning rags for the guns, but I think she will get upset since she spent like $40 on them :rolleyes:

So I decided to wear one today... but it feels JUST WRONG walking out the door with a Sig P239 and extra mag on my hip covered by a People's Republic of Chicago t-shirt.

What do I do?

I think your tire is flat and needs to be changed, careful you don't get grease and crap all over your new shirt and ruin it:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, let's see... you can wear each once and wash them in bleach by mistake or leave them in the drawer until they fall apart. However, if it were me, I would wear them since there's nothing like a wife who thinks about you, but what did she buy for herself? :laugh:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

What do I do?

Take a magic marker and write sucks under chicago and wear them with pride.

arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    Make a point to wear them at least once then. Then let your wife wash them. Then tell her they no longer fit after they were washed and give them to good will or something. I like your idea of using them as gun cleaning rags myself.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Give one to me and I'll take it to the IMPD range. We do a course of fire where we put shirts over the targets. I'll take pics to post on INGO and I'll return your shirt, a little shot up.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think the irony of wearing a Chitcago shirt, while carrying your weapon is kinda cool. Sorta like wearing a Greatful Dead shirt but not being a smelly, dope smoking hippy.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Well, let's see... you can wear each once and wash them in bleach by mistake or leave them in the drawer until they fall apart. However, if it were me, I would wear them since there's nothing like a wife who thinks about you, but what did she buy for herself? :laugh:

She never buys me anything she just holds the money:laugh:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Make a statement and OC while wearing the shirts.

Or make a statement by CC while wearing the shirts. Granted only you would know, but the feeling would be priceless.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I have to say that I did get a sick kind of satisfaction walking around today wearing a Chicago t-shirt along with my pistol.

I was tempted to just tuck it in under my IWB and semi-open carry with it... but I was with my wife an she would have given me heck about it.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    don't use them to clean your guns, your guns might spontaneous combust...if you hunt, take them with you and use them to wipe your a**, if you have to take a crap in the woods

Top Bottom