• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nballas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I appologize in advance for straying, however, I have found that I dont shoot well with the Glock 22 and have found the Glock 21 to be to large to conceal. I have, however, carried a Glock 23 for 3 years, including two overseas depoyments, and have recently switched to a Glock 19. My main carry however is a Kimber with Wilson Combat components. If you must carry a Glock that starts with a "4" I would advise a Glock 23. Standard pressure loads will do the job for sure and are comfortable to shoot. As for concealment holsters, I wear nothing but Raven Concealment's Phantom holster. They are top notch. Super thin on the body, modular and easy to switch to IWB should you so choose. Excellent holster. A bit of a wait (appx 30 days) but more than worth it. Jay is up front and no bs. if your deploying or have other training needs he will try to put the rush on it. In closing you cant go wrong with a Glock, however if you must have something other than a 9mm I would advise spending a bit more and getting the Kimber Custom II with VZ grips and Wilson mags. Glocks are awesome but I believe there are better brands in other calibers.

ajolvey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    I had a hard time finding 9mm ammo so went with a 40. Don't see much 45 on the shelves. Wal-Mart in Noblesville seems to always have a plentiful supply of 40 range ammo available.
    My only advice would be to find something that is a good fit for your hand and that you will actually carry and enjoy shooting. The gun you have on you is always better than the one at home.

Top Bottom