• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrianJacobsen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Carthage
    if you were a thinking man, you would have never had a facebook to begin with. Facebook has a political agenda....no say it isn't so. Facebook has several agendas, that being one of them. Tell me why is facebook and all it offers free to the public. Answer that question my friend and you will have found your answer.

As a wise man once said "If you don't see the product, you are the product!"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    if you were a thinking man, you would have never had a facebook to begin with. Facebook has a political agenda....no say it isn't so. Facebook has several agendas, that being one of them. Tell me why is facebook and all it offers free to the public. Answer that question my friend and you will have found your answer.

Lol, it someone had to say it, I knew it would be you. :laugh:

So how's life treatring ya bro, ain't seen you forever?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Back on the topic at hand...

Seriously, am I the only one that has gotten this message? I have NEVER gotten it before, or even heard of someone else getting it. Why now? It's not like I was sending something with a bunch of links in it or something.

Most likely one of your "friends" who didn't like your post reported one of your messages as SPAM.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I like how you say could be your daughter instead of young enough to be your daughter. Nice to know GBuck is possibly keeping it in the family. :D
    I am 24, MrsGBuck is almost 21, she just looks young. Sylvain is just jealous that she'll look 25 at 40.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I am 24, MrsGBuck is almost 21, she just looks young. Sylvain is just jealous that she'll look 25 at 40.

In my last Active Duty unit, about 1977, we had a 26 year old E-6 who went home on leave and came back with a 13 year old bride. Had to enroll her in high school and everything. I won't say where he was from, but there was a distinct lack of full complements of teeth in the family.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    In my last Active Duty unit, about 1977, we had a 26 year old E-6 who went home on leave and came back with a 13 year old bride. Had to enroll her in high school and everything. I won't say where he was from, but there was a distinct lack of full complements of teeth in the family.
    Yeah, but MrsGBuck is a Jr in college. I fail to see the comparison. I'm only 3.5 years older than her. :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Careful, I may be kin to him or her.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Careful, I may be kin to him or her.

Actually, I'm being unfair to the SSG. He left us, briefly, to go to a West Point Prep course. Passed that, but wasn't admitted to West Point because of excessive overbite. It was after he came back to us that he turned up with his child bride.

Shame they didn't let him into West Point, though; he would have made an interesting Butterbar.

Top Bottom