• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    If I go with the 226 I'll go with the 40, that's what I have all my spare mags for.

All of the guns listed are on my to buy list for this year. But I won't be getting the next batch until august or later.

I wouldn't have this much cash burning a hole in my pocket except I had some tuff times in 2010 and 2011. I actually had to sell all my guns to survive. I pinched my pennies and paid off everyone I owed. Except my mortgage and car note. I have 2 more creditors who will be paid off next week then ill have a few bucks to start a new collection. Most of the guns on my list are replacements to what I had to sell. But a few are guns that were on my prior list before the money trouble.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Andy, just posted in the NWI General Post thread for you. My daughter called from school, she had a medical emergency with her insulin pump. Needless to say I'm not going to be at the lounge . . . I was there, I even had the gun for you to play with. I'm home now, with a sick kid.

DeathWish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Warrick County
    I would vote for the 226! I love 1911's but id use the sig 226 more depending on the caliber.. The second vote would be for the Model 29, only cause im a Dirty Harry fun, and the model 29 is probably my favorite wheel gun...:twocents:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    No problem, I just got here. Hope she's feeling better. I brought in a 50 piece munchkins from dunkin donuts to share. I'll leave some in the corner for you.

Top Bottom