• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't have an iPad, but I'll assume a couple of my favorites work as well on an iPad as an iPhone. I use my iPhone as a network radio receiver as much as anything. With apps like OOTunes and TuneIn Radio you can access radio stations to record/listen to programming on out if town stations or for listening to at a later time. I would also imagine there's a way of connecting it to your car stereo just as with an iPhone.

There are also weather related apps like weatherbug that make it convenient to check out what's going on.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    An Ipad is a poor substitute for a newspaper or magazine when swatting flies!! :laugh:

Tell that to the flies!!! iPads are WMD's to insects! :lmfao:

daily-picdump-1000-640-102.jpg

Eskion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Hammond
    I bought 'The new Ipad" last Friday. I've been playing with it for a week now and so far I really like it. Surfing the web works well as does the couple of games I've found that I like. I've downloaded one movie (No Country for Old Men) and now I'm kind of stumped. From the fanfare it seems like there must be hundreds of other uses for it that I'm unaware of. I've searched through the App Store but haven't really found much of use to me.

What are you guys/gals doing with yours? Anything I'm missing?

The best thing you can do with an IPad is take it back. My wife wants a tablet for christmas this year, I'm going with the Asus Transformer TF700. Check it out, best specs on the market, and it's Asus

Top Bottom