What pistol do you regret selling the most?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Springfield GI 1911 actually traded it for a ATV that I still have, but it was a stupid idea to part with it considering the deal I got it for :(

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Do I have to choose 1? :crying: There are several Smith wheel guns in particular that immediately come to mind.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I sold a single stack Makarov in .380 years ago. I still have my double stack one, but I'd love to have that single stack back.

I see a nice 9x18mm on in the classifieds and I've considered it, but don't really want to add yet another caliber to keep track of.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    My first handgun was a Glock 19. I really enjoyed it but like others have said before, I was younger and dumber then. I needed some money, probably could have worked overtime, but decided to take the quick cash and sold it.

I know it's nothing sentimental, i could probably find another one if i choose, but it was my first gun, i wish i'd have held onto it.

BeeRian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I know it's nothing sentimental, i could probably find another one if i choose, but it was my first gun, i wish i'd have held onto it.

I have a GLOCK 23 that I feel the same way about. Its the first gun I ever bought and I know sometime down the line if I sold it, I'd definetly regret getting rid of it.

I did sell one of my Dad's Berrettas after he passed away for my Mom a while back. A 92FS Elite for $375...dumb! I didnt have the $$$ or desire at the time to buy it myself, but I wish now I had kept it and saved up to pay her back.

Top Bottom