Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "218. Shook loose federal funds to rebuild the Gulf Coast."

As well he should, seeing as how it was HIS GUY that signed off on the inspection of the BP rig that exploded. And why did he sign off on it? BP was one of his biggest monetary supporters. The gulf incident was Obama's fault, and he should have made it right.

Lemme see if I understand that: Obama appointed the head of the DOE, whose inspector signed off on the rig that exploded. So far, so good. Theoretically, this happened because BP was a big campaign supporter. A minor stretch, but OK, I can go with that.
    By extension, the Gulf incident was Obama's fault, so he should make it right. I can see your point there, too; not sure I 100% agree, but I can see the point.

Obama "shakes loose the federal funding to rebuild the Gulf Coast". Translation: Obama orders all of us to pay for what his inspector allowed to transpire due to BP giving his campaign lots of money. So extrapolating on that, if my neighborhood has a water well from which everyone obtains drinking and cooking water and I allow/encourage my child to go urinate and defecate in the well while s/he is sick with dysentery and a UTI, thus spoiling the well for everyone, it would be right for me to take up a collection from everyone in the neighborhood to dig a new, unsullied well and fill in the old one.

Got it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled INGOing, already in progress.

Blessings,
    Bill

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    We used to stack communists like cordwood.
    Now we send them to Washington.
    How's that working out?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I saw quiet I few "supported" in there as well. Which means he didn't actually do anything. He just said he liked it.

OH, wait.....he did do something he gave a speech using a teleprompter to say he liked something. :facepalm:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think it funny how they said HE killed osama bin laden! WTF!! I like how they forgot about him adding trillions to US debt

He clearly took Bin Laden out himself, most likely in a game of HORSE to the death. Probably got him with some sort of outside jumpshot. I read the article and some of the comments. It was just as pathetic as reading articles written by supporters of Willard/Newt/Frothy. I've seen some quite silly Ron Paul articles as well.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Love Playing Devil's Advocate

Virginia: in September 2008, Barack Obama reassured a crowd, "I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."

-Americans right now live in a country that has fewer restrictions on gun ownership than it did under George W. Bush.

-In May 2009, President Obama signed into law a provision allowing visitors to national parks and refuges to carry loaded and concealed weapons.

-Signed another allowing guns as checked baggage on Amtrak.

-Acted to preserve an existing law limiting the use of government information on firearms it has traced.

-Supported state laws for carrying openly at political rallies

He’s lulling the gun-rights folks into complacency, then in his second term he’ll disarm everyone. Without an act of Congress. Without running into trouble in the courts. :rolleyes:

"Americans bought a record 14 million+ guns. That’s more than 21 of the world’s standing armies – combined." Based on this data, Wilson half-jokingly nominates Obama for "NRA's Man of the Year."

Just sayin' :dunno:

Firearms manufacturers are currently riding one of the most successful advertising campaigns of ALL-TIME.

Obama may want to take away our guns, though his policy while in office has not hinted at such. And even if he did, how exactly is he going to do it? Is he going to liquidate Congress and the Supreme Court first? 'Cause that's what he would most certainly have to do.

Obama made the Call to take out the "slims" on the Mersk

Obama made the call to take out Benny

Obama is the first president to deliver on national health care (though esmasculated)

Obama delivered on "don't ask, don't tell"

The war in Iraq "ended" during his watch.

Obama made military aid, to Pakistan, conditional (whereas it hadn't been)

Allowed Americans unfettered access to Cuba to visit relatives

More illegal has been deported under Obama's watch, than the whole of Bush's presidency...

(kut stirs the pots... and runs away) :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's a start, I have more. You don't have to like what he has done, but he has done quite a bit...

...in one term

spartan300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Hey he had his picture put on the American flag that was
    made in China....you can see it on breitbart.com
    He also is having his picture put on a line of underwear...
    Biden is wearing the prototype and they are being made in
    Russia! Good things.....you have got to be Kidding me!
    everything he is doing is freedom's demise!!!! Lies upon lies!:xmad:

Top Bottom