• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Threaded barrels for EDC are unnecessary, but they are very useful for a range pistol. And it's generally cheaper to buy the pistol configured that way from the factory than to add the necessary features (sights, barrel, fitting) later.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I wish I had done this earlier. I bought a Mossberg 590 that had an adjustable stock. I got ghost ring sights, the part that attaches on the left side of the receiver to hold ammo, and sling that can hold an additional 20 rounds. After I took it to the range and found out that I didn't need all of that stuff. I got rid of everything except the sights. I got a standard stock for it and it became a very fun shotgun to shoot. I kick myself in the rear end everyday for trading it.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Hey now! The single-shot expresso maker in my AR could give me the energy boost I need to survive the zombies! :p

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I lol'd pretty hard at this:
    tactiglock.jpg

1forguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    I couldn't agree more. I have seen some of these guys and it's all about the tricked out this or that, and typically they can't hit the broad side of a barn at point blank anyways. Have to laugh though.....they never cease to amaze.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have to disagree with the laser comments, but I've made the argument as to why in other threads. Laser grips don't change what holsters you can use, a rail attachment isn't the only option. A quality laser can be useful, especially to overcome the short sight radius of smaller handguns.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I have to disagree about the magpul stuff, my MOE handguard is so much more comfortable than the "stock" one. I also don't really care about the actual stock that much either, but it came with an MOE one, so it's staying :)

That bayonet had me LOLing :)

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    The best accessory to a gun is...AMMO!!!My most "tricked out" firearm has a scope and bipod. Tacticool? No. Functional? YES.

Top Bottom