• What kind do you listen to?

• Total voters

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    One thing that bothers me is "Oldies".. I really like 50s, 60s, some 70s, but there aren't a lot of terrestrial radio stations that play that stuff anymore. 98.7 here in Lafayette is a great example - when I want to hear "You've Lost that Lovin' Feelin", I want to hear the Righteous Brothers sing the original - no Hall n Oates, no Dionne Warwick, etc. We don't get that kinda love on the radio around here..

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    My favorites are Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Stabbing Westward, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Pillar and Michael Crispen. I like Big Band music if I want happy music but no words when I need to concentrate. I also like a lot of the old groups but this is mostly what I listen to right now.

Here's a Skillet song I like really well. I have a friend that this song always reminds me of. They are so perfect but they just can't see it or accept it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpKz8JK5Pwo

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't really listen to music all that often. That said, if the radio is on it is likely on Country. The lyrics and themes tend to be (but not always are) more acceptable for my 2-year-old to hear. Some of it isn't all that bad, either.

I do still like the 80s rock and "hair band" crud I grew up with!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    When Bluegrass isn't available, it's country for me, mostly the traditional stuff. That being said, I'm not totally intolerant of the other genres, but I tend not to collect them.

Top Bottom