• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    I can live with the clip/mag thing with nary a cringe, but hearing or seeing Nancy Pelosi :xmad: GAAA! I cringed just typing its name.
    Other than the above, tactical & high speed low drag.

Last edited:

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    referring to anything but an artillery piece as a "gun" took years to get over. Now excuse my while I go clean my weapons, my rifle and sidearm to be precise.

:+1: Right there with ya.
    "This is my weapon, this is my".... yea well you know the rest.

"For Free." Free will do the job just fine, I know that this one is nit picky but it still makes my brain hurt.

AND cheap flimsy dental floss, :xmad: it has no reason to exist, and should be removed from store shelves immediately. It's not worth it folks, even if it's for free. Doh

Bats&Gats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Ligonier
    In addition to the ones that have already been said (clip/magazine, shotty, toys, etc.)

I dislike it when people online (youtube is notorious for this) spell hollow points, hallow points. Unless your ammo has been blessed by the pope, they are not hallow points.

Also, I absolutely hate seeing someone flip the cylinder of a revolver closed like in the movies (especially if the revolvers belong to me). :xmad:

Oh man, while I was at the gun store, some guy decided to be all high speed and open the cylinder, roll it along his arm, and then twirl it around finger. He then got offended that the man who was showing him the revolver took it away and refused service to him. Such a stereotypical clown.

Another thing that bothers me:
    People who deck out their AR with every high speed gadget available, but still can't get a decent group with any of it, let alone with iron sights.

Nimrods that do stupid backyard "mods" to their handguns/rifles. A guy I worked with put a foregrip on a .22 handgun (yes, you read that correctly). He ended up shooting the end of his finger off. Let me find the link.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Forward_Obama_Lenin_lemming.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh man, while I was at the gun store, some guy decided to be all high speed and open the cylinder, roll it along his arm, and then twirl it around finger. He then got offended that the man who was showing him the revolver took it away and refused service to him. Such a stereotypical clown.

Another thing that bothers me:
    People who deck out their AR with every high speed gadget available, but still can't get a decent group with any of it, let alone with iron sights.

Nimrods that do stupid backyard "mods" to their handguns/rifles. A guy I worked with put a foregrip on a .22 handgun (yes, you read that correctly). He ended up shooting the end of his finger off. Let me find the link.

I hope not to offend or make you cringe with my new rail mounted I-pod, coffee maker night light on my Chrome AR................:D

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Here is vintage Lenin 'Forward':

lenin_propaganda1.jpeg

And the Joe Stalin Redux (both wartime and peacetime versions):

Poster134.jpg

poster27.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The people who put this kind of stuff on their gun:
    fFMve.jpg

TTH4e.jpg

You will never see them on a range shooting anything standing.

Also, people who put these on saigas:
    saiga-stock-set-pistol-grip-tapco-b.jpg

Ultimately 2 symbols of complete incompetence and laziness

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    people who butcher the english language when it is the only language they have ever spoken, then have the nerve to tell people "to speak english or leave"

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Well, thanks to INGO educating me, I am now annoyed by the use of the words "clip" and "permit". CAPS LOCK. I'm kinda picky about spelling, but I can let it go. Except when it is in the title, like on Craigslist, I just went there and found this example: "93 Murcury Villager". :xmad: If you own it, don't you think you should be able to spell it? :rolleyes: Visitors make me cringe. Lots of people make me cringe! The thought of the holidays...major cringe!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom