• ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    People who call guns "gats"... :popcorn: j/k

Bad trigger discipline and clip vs mag are the worst.

The whole LTCH vs Permit thing doesn't really bother me as long CCW is not involved.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    People who call weapons "toys". As in..."Time to sell off some toys I want a new toy"

People who spell "barely", "barley" As in..."this Glock has barley been fired, it's brand new!"

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    People on here that correct someone for saying "Clip" who cares?
    Hunting shows where they name the bucks,
    Bowhunters.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The clip/magazine thing annoys a bit....but referring to anything but an artillery piece as a "gun" took years to get over. Now excuse my while I go clean my weapons, my rifle and sidearm to be precise.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Clip/magazine thing
    Bullets instead of round/cartridge
    The video game gun "expert". You know the ones that have like 300 hours in every Call of Duty. The one's that will argue tooth and nail about guns that they have never actually seen, let alone fired, because they have 10,000 kills with it in MW3 and think they know everything about the real deal. Or even worse is when they play games like Resident Evil that are even worse at gun mechanics and do the same stuff. My roommate actually asked me what an Anti-Material Rifle is used for in real life.......I have no idea what an Anti-Material Rifle is, but I do know what a .50BMG is and what it's used for. I guess its the same thing. Lol

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Only two things really cometo mind, when I see or hear the word "shotty" or when every firearm is called a weapon.

I agree with you on the "shotty " but I gotta say every firearm I own IS a weapon. Even the Muzzle loaders are weapons. I have ABSOLUTLEY no problem saying it.
    The clip/ magazine thing irks me. :noway:
    Folks that have something " for sell". Its "for sale" you numb skulls! Thats why the signs you can buy at the store to put on the things you are selling say " for sale"!:xmad:
    Idiots that claim they know how to safely handle a firearm/weapon while displaying their lack of knowledge by repeatedly doing stupid and dangerous things with it. :twocents:

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    the thought of obama being reelected.....4 more years of obama.....makes my blood run cold...brrr...

pokersamurai

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    In addition to the ones that have already been said (clip/magazine, shotty, toys, etc.)

I dislike it when people online (youtube is notorious for this) spell hollow points, hallow points. Unless your ammo has been blessed by the pope, they are not hallow points.

Also, I absolutely hate seeing someone flip the cylinder of a revolver closed like in the movies (especially if the revolvers belong to me). :xmad:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom