What local shops do you by reloading components from?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Profire Arms, as soon as we can get Andrew to unlock the door and turn on the lights. :)

PS: I am needing small pistol primers and some additional brass but have been holding off until Profire opens as I have bought from Andrew before and know he is a truly honest and VERY knowledgeable business man. :yesway:

+1 for Andrew (Aszerigan) at ProFire if I happen to be near Indy.
    I also buy from Dave's Guns in Holland, IN because it's close to home in southern Indiana.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    If Andrew's shop carries a wider selection of stuff, and he's willing to order other things I'll use, then he will get the majority of my business...even what I'm currently buying online.

I plan on placing orders 2-3 times per week to keep stock revolving and experimenting with new inventory. If you need anything, just drop me a call and I'll tack it on my order.

Our goal is to be a shop for beginners and experienced reloaders alike.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Profire

I went to check out Andrew's new shop, bought some primers and brass this evening. I'll be going back to get some more brass and hopefully some new dies this weekend. As always an enjoyable experience. :rockwoot:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I took my wife into Profire Tuesday....I was going to spend some money.....then she reminded me that I have a set of twins that are having thier 16th brithday today and we have the party this weekend.

I'll be back in and then start spending!

Seriously I think it's awesome that Indy has this shop, and now we see that there is another shop in Peru that I didn't even know about! :rockwoot:

While the LGS' do a great job at getting us the guns, I think that the reloading market is now better served in the state with these two stores.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    I took my wife into Profire Tuesday....I was going to spend some money.....then she reminded me that I have a set of twins that are having thier 16th brithday today and we have the party this weekend.

I'll be back in and then start spending!

Seriously I think it's awesome that Indy has this shop, and now we see that there is another shop in Peru that I didn't even know about! :rockwoot:

While the LGS' do a great job at getting us the guns, I think that the reloading market is now better served in the state with these two stores.

True. BK has been in business since 1964, IIRC. Good folks. Went there again today to pick up some 9mm SWC's. Even though it's a little bit of a drive, I think it's worth it to support the local guys. They secured another source of clean lead recently so hopefully they will be making quality bullets for years to come!

+1 BK Cast.

DRider8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Indianapolis,IN (Northside)
    I stopped in the Pro-Fire store on thursday, very nice. Andrew is a super guy to meet, he goes out of his way to help you. He is just what the Indy area needs as far as a supplier is concerned. Oh, by the way, I was able to place a order for some things I needed, spent a few dollars while I was in there and plan to spend more in the future. Give Andrew a shot, you will enjoy the experience.

Cannon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    I stopped by Profire Friday evening and bought a few things... All of the guys there were great. The shop was stocked and well organized. Prices were more than reasonble as well! I bought a shirt to show support. Get the word out!

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I learned everything I needed to know about this shop when Andrew said he's carrying cast bullets for 44-40. I'll be there later today! :D

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Went to Profire today to see what the buzz was about...ended up buying all the 200gr .45 bullets he had and got some new powders to try.

And Also picked up a slice of some Bobcat steel...it was a blast to shoot...pun intended.

+1 for a bunch of nice guys with a great shop.

God bless
    -Shred

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I stopped by and picked up some 175gr SMK bullets, some Hoppe's #9, which I was desperately in need of, and a pink, pissed-off, Hello Kitty holding a gun, sticker, for my wife's car.

Andrew and the guys were polite and accommodating...something I have not always found at LGS's that, oh-by-the-way, sell a few reloading supplies. I was grinning ear to ear, seeing all of the powder and the selection of bullets. I'll be back, that's for sure. :)

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Went to Profire today to see what the buzz was about...ended up buying all the 200gr .45 bullets he had and got some new powders to try.

And Also picked up a slice of some Bobcat steel...it was a blast to shoot...pun intended.

+1 for a bunch of nice guys with a great shop.

God bless
    -Shred

I was there at the same time. Good to see more INGO'ers out and about.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Superb!

Stopped in on Saturday too. Andrew is beyond polite and helpful he is just plain one hell of a nice guy! :yesway: :) Picked up a .45 cal. die set and conversion kit for my Dillon 550B and some new corncob media for the tumbler (what was in there was way past gross)! Would have picked up some other goodies as well but that will have to await another paycheck. For a start-up operation he has an amazing amount of the real essentials in stock and if not it appears he can order just about anything you could want or need and have it in very short order. Great shop,great experience! :D

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I also have to give Andrew props for doing something pretty classy when I was in there.

I was telling him how frustrated I was with "another" LGS who not only didn't carry what I wanted, but also informed me that if one of their approved vendors didn't carry it, they could not order it for me. Andrew chuckled a little at that, but said that he wasn't going to bash how another gun store does business. He said if I wanted anything he didn't have in stock, he'd gladly order it for me and didn't have any restrictions on where he could go to get it.

adsVA83

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have a co-worker who re-loads his own ammo. He has talked me into starting it, I'm completely new and will be stopping by this store to hopefully get started.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Ok so I didn't get to post after I stopped in and actually spent $$$

I could just hang out in there and talk with those guys, they are that cool.

I am getting a reloading room/area put together and will be starting I hope this summer! So I'm getting a little here and there and all of it will be from Pro Fire!

Stop in and see what all the talk is about, this just isn't talk, the guys at Profire know thier stuff!!!:yesway:

Top Bottom