• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Sometimes a gun just talks to you ( and it helps if the price is right ) and this was just such a time. The only other Mauser in my collection was a 7mm Spanish Mauser that my dad sporterized and gave to me on my 13th birthday, and while it served its need to have a Mauser to shoot, 7mm,surplus ammo hass gone the way of .303 surplus ammo. So I decided it was time I got one in 8mm and this one had 2 things going for it, it was both clean and cheap. :thumbsup:

designerguy90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Schererville
    Purty. Love shooting 8mm, but I think my Spanish is more fun :cool: That probably one of the cleanest Yugo Mausers Ive seen in a while! Definitely a great find.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Nice find, Miller Tyme. Some of the Yugos were untouched from the arsenal when imported. Have you looked for 8mm surplus yet? It's a lot less common than five years ago, and getting higher in price.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Very nice non-Mosin! My 24/47 is very accurate, most accurate 8mm I've owned.
    Must have been the weekend for Mosin guys to pick up non-Mosins. I got a Czech yesterday, but it isn't as nice as your Yugo!

Top Bottom