What is your next "Want" (not need) gun?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Salty Possum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    I don't need another gun but I want several. My next wants are the Ruger SR 9 or 40 C and a 6" barrell GP 100. I have a full size 40 and a sub-compact 9 and (2) .357 revolvers but those are two guns I gotta have. What's your next irrational purchase?

I'd like to have several ruger firearms. But I've also got some surplus rifles on my list as well:
    1. CZ-82 Makarov Pistol
    2. Nagant Revolver
    3. Steyr 95 Stutzen Carbine

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    My son wants a Ruger 1911. Well, actually, he would like to SEE and FONDLE a Ruger 1911 before he makes the commitment. I would like a XD 45ACP with the 5" barrel and the compact frame to complement my XD 45 Compact (the 4"). And a 308 bolt action, which I also don't need.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    XDs 3.3". For around 500 bucks.

Not the 700-800 folks are scalping them for at the moment.....

I have my name on a list at a LGS. I am third in line so....hopefully SOON I will have one. It will be my summertime carry option and I will go back to my Colt Commander in the Fall\Winter.

My Interarms PPK comes with me as a second option regardless of the primary firearm I am carrying. I just love that little stainless beauty!

The wife shoots 9mm but is warming up to the .45 since shooting my Colt. I have to remind her that a polymer framed sub compact gun (with the exception of an XDs from what I have read) is NOT going to kick nearly as softly as my all steel Commander.

I guess I'll just have to buy TWO. Maybe a duo tone for her. I'm partial to all black myself...

Anyone want to buy a gently used LC9 for 550? :D

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    Absolutely no need... but definitely a want. I grew up on the westerns so... a pair of 1851 Colt Navy "Man with No Name" conversion open tops by Uberti in 38 special.

or without the signature rattlesnake

ItemMedia...0024_41354.jpg

http://www.buffaloarms.com/ItemMedia/10024/10024_41354.jpg

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    My pick changes hourly thanks to YouTube and social media. I'm contemplating on a Governor or a 1911 that won't break the bank.

Top Bottom