• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Franchi O/U 12 gauge, field model. Lightweight for all day carry and comes to the shoulder and points like I point my finger. Deadly on pheasants and grouse.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Reply to Franchi o/u

I gotta have that Franchi O/U, Can I sing u a song and dance for it in trade:D, seriously if u ever wanna sell or trade it let me know. Nice guns.

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Well, the only shotgun I've had the chance to toy with is my moms new Franchi 48AL Delux 20Ga... It has a lot of kick because its SUPER light (while shooting slugs), but is so damn accurate just eyeballing it with no sights. Very fun gun, probably be great for skeet too if my mom ever gets into shooting sports hahah...

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'm a big fan of the Remington 870.

with three barrels you have a slug gun, bird/trap gun, and home defense gun.
    you can strap at least as much @#%# to it as your average AR.
    I could have purchased two for the price of a new Glock.

like my Glock, or the HKs before it. It goes bang every time.

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    Remington 870 express. I grew up with one, it's always etched in my memory, I love that clean solid sound as you rack the slide.

Wagswook

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    I am happy with my mossberg 500. they are cheap, reliable, upgradeable, easy to use and easy to find.

+1 Just picked up my Moss 500 Field/Deer combo tonight, you can't beat the deal it's half the price of the Rem 870 combo:rockwoot:..

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I love my Saiga. I had it tapped for Remington Chokes and it is a skeet busting machine.

3015969126_a2fe9783ee.jpg

boredstupid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    I like my Remington 870 express super mag. Nothing like slipping in a 3 1/2 shell in when you let someone borrow it while you are shooting clays.

brown trix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Morgan County
    my benelli super 90 is the front line and the wife's 20 gage franchi is the back up also have a 1187 police model in the safe but the benelli just feels the best

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    My Favorite is the first shotgun I bought. Its a Mossberg 500 ATP. It just runs and runs. It originally came with a 28" barrel with accu-choke. I bought a 20" barrel with the accu-choke and that is it's current setup. It does everything I need it to.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Winchester 1300 for hunting and skeet
    I use mine for Trap. 28" barrel, full choke...I'm still striving for the 25 though :D

The Remington 870 is my choice for a pump gun.
    Mine, too for Home Defense. 18" barrel, but none of the bells and whistles...just the extended mag tube.
    I think each kind has its place.

and twice as hard to field strip and assymble<---- i think i spelled that wrong
    O.M.G!! The first time I took down the 870 I wanted to stab my own EYE out!
    It was a pain in the azz!!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i just flipped through and it seams the 870 and 1100 are in the lead go remington this would make a fun poll i think most peoples favorite shotgun is what ther grew up with i went rabbit hunting with a buddy and he didn't have his gun so i let him borrow one of my 870s a rabbit ran right by him and he pulled up on it and never shot i ask him why and all he said was where the hell is the safty on this thing he was usto the 500 and has hated 870s ever since

Cornbread

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Don't laugh, But I have a H&R 16ga single shot. I use it for all my hunting, excett deer whitch I uas a muzzle loader for. I have had my 16 for over 25 years and have even named it. "Bell":):

Top Bottom