What is this on our light pole? a large square box, antenna's ?camera?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    It's probably just another waste of tax payer money. It does nothing and has no purpose but the contractor was well paid!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Neighbors are saying they have FBI and DEA access points on thier wireless connection screen now.
    What i seen on mynetwork map it says FBI Surveillance.
    One curious neighbor called IPL and he said they knew nothing about the power monitoring box.
    There is a house at the end of our street that always has issues, we call the house the Circus, I wonder if they are up to something. Someone asked earlier if there was a camera on the light, There is clearly a lense on top of the light we can see now and its pointed toward the "circus" house, there is the grey puck and another black puck stacked on top.

Now i got my foil on. But then again:popcorn:

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Neighbors are saying they have FBI and DEA access points on thier wireless connection screen now.
    One curious neighbor called IPL and he said they knew nothing about the power monitoring box.
    There is a house at the end of our street that always has issues, we call the house the Circus, I wonder if they are up to something. Someone asked earlier if there was a camera on the light, There is clearly a lense on top of the light we can see now and its pointed toward the "circus" house.

No kidding?

For what it's worth, my ID on my Wireless network was 'FBI Surveillance Van' for a while, because I thought it was funny what my neighbouring people would think when trying to find an open signal.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    There is a house at the end of our street that always has issues, we call the house the Circus, I wonder if they are up to something. Someone asked earlier if there was a camera on the light, There is clearly a lense on top of the light we can see now and its pointed toward the "circus" house.

Putting a Faraday cage around it (copper mesh) would be funny. Or taping a picture of Disney Land in front of the camera....

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom