What is this flag, and why is it flown above Old Glory?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I'm more offended by some of the responses and reactions in this thread than by anything you could do with a flag. The freedoms that flag represents are far more important than the flag itself. Some of those freedoms include the right to criticize, dislike and downright disrespect things. To think it's ok to trespass, damage and steal property because someone offended you is pretty darn un American if you ask me. I'm betting both of the examples in this thread would gladly be changed if someone got with the owner in a polite and friendly way and explained how many people found the way they displayed there flags disrespectful. Instead we have people stealing there property and making patriots look bad.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Instead we have people stealing there property and making patriots look bad.

We do? Did I miss something?
    I haven't seen a post yet where anyone said they went to the house in question and removed the flags (or any other property).
    So where is this theft you speak of?:dunno:

And which "patriots" were made to look bad?

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    Seeing this is just another sign that our country has gone down the toilet. That is incredibly disrespectful and the saddest part is that person probably has no idea.

Saw this in Greenwood the other day. I hadn't seen that flag before but maybe some of you have? It seems like some sort of Mexican-American blend

photo4.jpg

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Got a better look at it the other day.

I counted 4 no trespassing signs. 1 on the flag pole itself, 1 on the front door, one on the window next to the front door, and 1 on a window on the little "joiner" section of house between the garage and the main part of the house.

Makes me wonder if anyone else may have stopped to "inquire"...

-J-

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

I counted 4 no trespassing signs. 1 on the flag pole itself, 1 on the front door, one on the window next to the front door, and 1 on a window on the little "joiner" section of house between the garage and the main part of the house.

-J-

My theory stands that this guy or one of his friends is on INGO. What a shame that as "responsible" gun owners people feel threatened by us. Perhaps the threats against his property and well being had something to do with it... Or maybe not. :dunno:

I for one would rather project a more positive image than right wing Gestapo.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

-J-

OK that blows my theory that he doesn't really know the codes......my new theory is that he is a Bonehead. Glad I don't live next to him....I would probably excersise my right an make a flag that says Mexico Sucks....then be killed, an then CNN would report I had no right to fly my flag, the murderer would get off, appear on the view and they would agree that America should become Mexico........did I miss anything.......:D

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    There is an example in Mishawaka. An Italian restaurant. They fly an American Flag above an Italian one. Extremely disrespectful to Italy. You never fly the flag of a nation above the flag of another nation during peace.

Top Bottom